Closer To Home

oldgeezer

Dont know what you mean by karaokes or similair.

There are places on Sri nakarin rd that may come under the heading similair, these are Thai style places and are not for those looking for cheap drinks and company.

On On Nut rd there are karaoke joints, a bottle of Chang will cost you 400 baht.

There are also Thai style bars on On Nut rd where farangs gather and are welcome.

There is a German(?) style restaurant and bar down beside the junction of On Nut and Sri nakarin rd, decent prices.

Dont know where in the Suan Luang area you are so dont know which direction to point you, are you near Khlong Tan or Pattanakharn?

Dont know what you mean by karaokes or similair.

There are places on Sri nakarin rd that may come under the heading similair, these are Thai style places and are not for those looking for cheap drinks and company.

On On Nut rd there are karaoke joints, a bottle of Chang will cost you 400 baht.

There are also Thai style bars on On Nut rd where farangs gather and are welcome.

There is a German(?) style restaurant and bar down beside the junction of On Nut and Sri nakarin rd, decent prices.

Dont know where in the Suan Luang area you are so dont know which direction to point you, are you near Khlong Tan or Pattanakharn?

I've tried a few clubs, but noisy and $100 for a bottle of whiskey I don't drink. I am not far from On Nut on Chaloem Prakiet. Where are thai style bars you mention on On Nut?

I used to go to Cowboy and such every few months, but frankly I'm bored and burned out on that style. Looking for something closer to home I can use as neighborhood bar.

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your help.

Edited by oldgeezer

Sounds as if you are more out towards Udom Suk or Bang Na way, try the following link,

Or just use the search facility for bars bang na, some of the replies are from a few years ago.

Dont live out that way so cant comment on any of the bars.

There are a few Thai karaoke joints in Udom Suk that are, err interesting providing you can speak Thai.

There are also a few places around Seacon Square you may wish to check out, mainly catering to Thais although the odd farang will be spotted.