How To Present The Visa Application?

Hi.   I have bought myself 2 x A4 folders  ( 1 for original documents and 1 for copy ).  

I have also bought dividers to separate the sections,  ( these are numbered - so it is very easy to find what you need - with an index in the front ).  

I will put my MSN chat logs into a separate large A4 plastic folder  ( original and copy ), and attach to the other folder by an elastic band.  Everything will be clearly marked, in case it gets detached.

So how do i present these to the visa office?   Is it ok to put into a plastic bag, or should i put into A4 box files, or doesnt the ECO really care, as long as he can find what he needs?

and does the visa office post everything back to your girlfriend?  or can you arrange to collect it.   can the thai postal system / or courier system be trusted.   there is a lot of private financial information there.

thanks

Seems a bit OTT. My partner presented all originals and copies to the VFS agent, who checked the copies against the originals and then handed back the originals, the copies were not returned. I had them all held in 1 paper A4 wallet folder

Edited by RabC