Thailand Live Wednesday 8 Sep 2010

webfact

Ok guys, I've translated Thaksin's tweets. pls note that it's rough. My apology in advance if it looks like spams. Sorry for inconvenience. /via @veen_nt

Thaksin started his tweets at 17.36 #Bangkok time and it lasted almost 1 hours. #Thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

1) I'd like to thanks all Tweeps 4 following me. It has been a yr & i have 116,814 followers now tho I have rarely posted any tweet lately. /via @veen_nt

2) I must apologise 4 my absence. Thks u all for concerns. I'm healthy & i have been silent bCoz i want to see reconciliation. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

3) Every party must ask whether we R happier or not after 4 yrs since the coup in #Thailand. y we still have to fight & attack each other. /via @veen_nt

4) why dragging our respected institution 4 own benefit. The country has been damaged because of that. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

5) #Thailand problems come to the point that we have no clue how to and where to solve the problems. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

6) I've been quiet but i have followed news closely with great concerns especially those involve violence. #thaksinlive #thailand /via @veen_nt

7) The worst is the criticisms against monarchy. I beg u -my supporters...You've got to know that my family & me R v loyal to the monarchy. /via @veen_nt

8) May I skip this part? _ the Shinawatras including his ex Khunying Pojamarn are v loyal to the monarchy. #thaksinlive. /via @veen_nt

9) I ask u all to join in the genuine reconciliation process. Stop burning the whole house just to catch a mice as it's not even there. /via @veen_nt

10) Therefore I condemn the people behind the violence as well as any act that attempts to unstablized the country. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

11) I condemn the use of monarchy for one's own benefit & those who criticise monarchy. The institution is above politics. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

12) I beg all colours, parties & groups to stop saving their faces by boasting their goodness and blaming &condemning others. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

13) Do stop any speech or action that may cause further conflicts. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

13) I'd also like to ask 4 fairness to all. Victims of the conflicts - those injured or dead - must be treated fairly. /via @veen_nt

14) Don't you guys worry about me. Although I suffer, it is nothing compared to the suffering of country and people. #thaksinlive /via @veen_nt

15) I support the genuine reconciliation. I thanks every1 who welcome the reconciliation. We must do it real not just for the sake of image. /via @veen_nt

Okay - am done with my rough translation of #thaksin life tweets today. /via @veen_nt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic