Good Days Fishing

kenny999

Congrats Kenny :rolleyes:

Cheers mate over the moon with the catch, I know it's small compared to Bungsamran Mekong but the Mekong in Sawai Lake are rarley caught and I have now caught 5 there, off to Bungsamran next week for 2 day's fishing looking forward to that big time!!!

have you tried Bangkok yet Kenny?

No joke the sawaii get bigger than that mekong :)

They are so strong you can barely hold them.

You'll love it.

Hi yes I am at Bungsamran on the 13th and 14th looking forward to that, the 26.5kg Mekong I caught was so strong so hoping will get something much bigger...

dont know how big but took a while to get in.

post-18852-037177200 1284101521_thumb.jp

Caught at topcats Samui pretty expensive but a good fun day.

Im taking the photo laughing at the struggle.

Where in Phuket is Sawai lake and how much ? im there next month and would love a go .

dont know how big but took a while to get in.

post-18852-037177200 1284101521_thumb.jp

Caught at topcats Samui pretty expensive but a good fun day.

Im taking the photo laughing at the struggle.

Where in Phuket is Sawai lake and how much ? im there next month and would love a go .

a great Mekong there, Sawai lake, if you go up the by pass road from Central festival you will pass big Tesco Lotus on the right, follow by pass road to top, Toyota dealer on right, turn left which is basically the road which takes you to the Airport, look out for big Izuzu dealer on the left, Lake is dead opposite, you need to go to next u turn, there is a big sign on the main road, go down dirt track to lake on the right hand side(last place). cost is 600 bht per day with your own tackle and bait, 800 bht per day with own tackle and there bait, 1000 bht per day using tackle and bait from lake,

it's okay there many Pacu, Sawai. Carp, Red tail easy to catch but Mekong virtually impossible unless you know how, 1 araparma left in lake they charge 5000 to fish for it and may even try to get 2500 out of you to fish for the Red tails,

My last trip I caught 18 Carp, 1 Mekong and lost quite a few so good sport.

Thanks for that..

So what happens if you catch a redtail ! you get charged more? :D

Also are they siamese carp ? how big are the ones you caught?

I will go and have a go at some old fasioned float fishing on bread for them if they are not to big.

Thanks for that..

So what happens if you catch a redtail ! you get charged more? :D

Also are they siamese carp ? how big are the ones you caught?

I will go and have a go at some old fasioned float fishing on bread for them if they are not to big.

If you go to the lake and say I want to catch a Redtail they will try and charge you 2500 bht,

as the Redtail take bread and you will be using bread say nothing about Redtail, the biggest Siamese Carp is I believe 12kg most of the carp I catch are between 5kg and 7klg,

• 3 weeks later...