Where To Buy Epsom Salt?

EdralynBaduria

Hi ! Good day! I'm looking for EPSOM SALT here in phuket. I’ve been to villa market and other department stores. I also asked some pharmacies but they don’t know what it is. hayyy. I haven't seen it anywhere so far… Can anyone recommend or suggest where I can buy EPSOM SALT? I badly need it… 0

Eno is sold in all pharmacies and most 711's. Does the same job as Epsom Salts.

Disagree....thats a sweeping statement if ever k/b

Epsom salts is more often used as a bathing type treatmtent...sometimes used for constipation

Eno's is an indigestion aid...So does not do the same job

Depends on what the OP intended use is, as to what he/she takes.

Edited by jamesie

Hi:) again! Thank you very much for your help. I’ve already asked the scientific name which is magnesium sulfate but they gave me different one and it’s in liquid base. The problem here is that few of them know how to speak in English sometimes they just say they don’t know.

Actually I only need 2 tablespoon of Epsom salt for the removal of my gallstones. That’s why I badly need it and im calling who have epsom salt there? don't worry i don't need a kg of epsom salt just small amount...

Thank you in advance.

Tell you what this Jamesie bloke is a true god. Not only an Aircon engineer but a Condom councellor and General Practitioner !!!! We're not worthy :jap:

Not a true god at all stoop...

Just an average joe with the capability to observe and learn from lifes experiences, and the ability to share this knowledge with people who want to know.

Also have the ability to ensure brain is engaged before keyboard is operated.

You may want to try that one yourself sometime :whistling:

Hi:) again! Thank you very much for your help. I’ve already asked the scientific name which is magnesium sulfate but they gave me different one and it’s in liquid base. The problem here is that few of them know how to speak in English sometimes they just say they don’t know.

Actually I only need 2 tablespoon of Epsom salt for the removal of my gallstones. That’s why I badly need it and im calling who have epsom salt there? don't worry i don't need a kg of epsom salt just small amount...

Thank you in advance.

Epsom salts is indeed a proven method of removing gallstones instead of hospitalisation.

You must for at least a week prior to salts have an intake of malic acid [ fresh apple juice is a good scource]

In case your stones are large, and if they are , you run the risk of them blocking your gall bladder ducts on the way out...can end up a major problem.

The malic acid softens the stones to ensure they then pass more easily.

I think Booths pharmacy has Epsom Salts.

PM me if you want more info...dont need the doberman guy adding his nothingness comments to your problems..

Eno is sold in all pharmacies and most 711's. Does the same job as Epsom Salts.

Disagree....thats a sweeping statement if ever k/b

Epsom salts is more often used as a bathing type treatmtent...sometimes used for constipation

Eno's is an indigestion aid...So does not do the same job

Depends on what the OP intended use is, as to what he/she takes.

Thank you what explaining what ENO was.

Thank you in advance.

It really takes a lot of gall to ask this question