Patsycat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bastard didn't turn up for our "date"!!

Oh, well. I had a good time.

Not even a phone call..

Well, that's him off my list to go to see Guns n' Roses next week.

Bit sad about the shoes...

And he was tall, made me feel like a small person. I am 5'8".

Edited by Patsycat

Not even a phone call..

U were right about ocncerns he was american lol lol,they are always late for everything

I'm curious as to why being American is a down-side to this. Scum of the earth?

I honestly consider it somewhat of a compliment, but I'm interested as to your reasons for reffering to them as scum of the earth.

Whoops! I forgot. On the old forum format it says where you're from under your profile...the new one...nope(!). I'm in Orange County California as we speak, so yes it is sarcasm. ;)

It is unfortunate that you were stood up and I feel sad for you but his country has nothing to do with it. I am American and quite the gentleman so all of you bashers need to find the root cause which will most definitely fall on individual traits. Anyone can say the same about any country but lets be adults and judge each person as they are individually. This bashing is not conducive to good TV relationships.

Awww, Patsy, so sad to hear. Well, just so you know, I would never stand you up. ;)

I might lie you down, though! :D

In the end it probably all works out. An American traveling shoe salesman? Hmmmm. I would have been suspicious. :unsure:

Never criticise a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes...

SC

How's the cat?

Not even a phone call..

Not turning up must explain the american part :rolleyes: but then why waist any further thoughts on that person, I didn't read that he sold handbags too, so the total package wasn't really womens heaven anyway..:lol:

But on a serious note, it is terribly rude not to show up or not to even excuse oneself.

I always had a thing fer shoes but I can't wear them as they hurt my feet...

an old girlfriend who wore only worn out birkenstocks saw me once with a new pair of work boots back in 1971 and remarked: 'yew like new shoes, huh...'...I was thrown into despair as I wanted to possess her and couldn't take her criticism...

later, I worked in the woods and wore caulked boots (spikes on the soles) all day everyday for 3 years; imagine your feet being encased in concrete like that...it did permanent damage...

however, this should not cloud a person's judgement with regard to shoe salesmen...even one who did not advise of not attending a date...one can just put more thought into the next shoe purchase...

(does anyone think like I do regarding the disturbing focus of patsy's threads?...trainers...shoe salesmen... :o )

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Why do men do that? too cowardly to say i cant make it? its so rude.

Why do women try to hold us accountable? :rolleyes:

why do you think rude inconsiderate behavior is acceptable? :rolleyes:

and tutsi I think you are right, patsy is developing an unhealthy interest in shoes :whistling: