Black Pipe Party saturday 18th

dont understand,what ia a black pipe party? and whats all this about posters and scores settled?sounds more like gunfight at the ok corral,or poorsuckers last stand.anyone care to enlighten?

I had a bet that the black pipes around the island were for electric lines to go underground. Two people bet me , I lost. Somehow I now buy the first round to all who show up:blink: .I think I offered that & PoorSucker offered a shot.

When the sun sets. :ph34r:

Sounds good to me. So who's coming along for a beer?

I'll be there. at sunset waiting for Rooo.... :drunk:

EDIT: Oops meant you all...

:) If there's no rugby on, I'll be there for a chugalug.

I thought the tri nations finished already?

The last game on at 5pm today with the Wallabies playing the Handbag poofs.

dont understand,what ia a black pipe party? and whats all this about posters and scores settled?sounds more like gunfight at the ok corral,or poorsuckers last stand.anyone care to enlighten?

I have to say that coming late into the discussion I thought that "black pipe" was a particularly virulent urinary infection.:whistling:

I don't have the flu this time ;)

Nothing to do with an over enthusiastic rehearsal I suppose....:whistling::rolleyes::lol:

No I had the flu, trust me. I had it during rehearsals too.I just hope they have Singha Light .

I don't have the flu this time ;)

Nothing to do with an over enthusiastic rehearsal I suppose....:whistling::rolleyes::lol:

No I had the flu, trust me. I had it during rehearsals too.I just hope they have Singha Light .

You could have fooled me Rooo!! :D

How would you remember?