Looking For Cheap Apartment In Samui

I know that 5,000 Bt/M is quite cheap compare to living cost in Samui and hard to find one but I do not need any other services.

If there are closet, bed, bathroom with hot/cold shower, it's ok for me because I have to be there at least 2 years

If anyone has information to share, it will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

if you go down the ghost road and follow the signs to the tennis courts you will see a new apt building that advertises rms with a/c, wifi, furnished, starting at 5k

I am sorry that I did not inform you at first about location and I don't know where the ghost road is . Actually, I prefer somewhere close to samui airport. I have been seeking for the whole day but there's still no place match my budget. I know its' hard to find such a cheap place like this. Thank you for your information anyway.

if you go down the ghost road and follow the signs to the tennis courts you will see a new apt building that advertises rms with a/c, wifi, furnished, starting at 5k

I am sorry that I did not inform you at first about location and I don't know where the ghost road is . Actually, I prefer somewhere close to samui airport. I have been seeking for the whole day but there's still no place match my budget. I know its' hard to find such a cheap place like this. Thank you for your information anyway.

no problem, the reason it is called the ghost road is because old stories say a plane crashed, hence it is 5 minutes to the air port on a slow drive. if you come to samui ask any motor bike taxi or pm me and i will help you find the place. if i am not mistaken a brit by the name chris is managing the place and he is a good guy, considering what your needs are i can not help but think this is a match, new clean and furnished with tv and wifi.