Any One Know Of - It Mall Or Computer Store

ThaiLife

On Thanee Road just north of the busstation is a big computer store.They are very well sorted and have most of what you need. At BigC they sell computers and computer equipment within the BigC proper. There are a number of small computer stores around in the complex too. Some of them are rather good.

Good luck !

Hi and thanks for the info,

Ive been to the Big C , but got tired of being followed by the pack of Red top sales assistants :D , the big computer store

north of the bus station is where I will look next .

TL :jap:

On Thanee Road just north of the busstation is a big computer store.They are very well sorted and have most of what you need. At BigC they sell computers and computer equipment within the BigC proper. There are a number of small computer stores around in the complex too. Some of them are rather good.

Good luck !

Hi and thanks for the info,

Ive been to the Big C , but got tired of being followed by the pack of Red top sales assistants :D , the big computer store

north of the bus station is where I will look next .

TL :jap:

Depends what you want to buy. IT Relax in the night market is very good. They have set the store out in a way that you can go and have a look. If you need to ask something then the manager does speak a little English. The store is mainly dedicated to desktop computers and accessories. They will build you a desk to computer to your own spec etc.

There are two shops near to each other in the middle of town. Heading from the bus station to get to the second set of traffic lights. One shop is on the opposite left hand corner,can't remember the name. If you turn right then you will see Siam Computers on the right.

If you are looking to buy a laptop/notebook computer then the best place is a place called Airport Computers. Unfortunately this is in Surin,but well worth the trip.

Thanks Guy's for the info , This is what I am looking for .. ( either one )

2010-09-11_0916.png

or

2010-09-11_0914.png

when you say .... you will find " IT RELAX" about as good as any. I had their service for years,have tried others, but always back to this one. Located in " NightMarket" Square.

as I don't know Buriram very well yet , would that place be open during the daytime ?

You may want to consider below website:

Hassle Free Shopping at your own sweet pace.

http://www.invadeit.co.th/

http://www.bigitshop.com/home.php

Hi and thanks for the info, ive been in touch with InvadeIT and they say don't have it , I will have a look at the other link to see if they can help .