Familiar With Google Sketchup?

Dirk_brijs

I am not looking for the Sketchup itself I have that one already but 3SKENG which is an plug-in for Sketchup so you can add plumbing and piping to your designs??

Anyone has this?

Sorry, I misread your post.

Well, the makers clearly state that the free version is no longer available and encourage you to buy the full plugin, with a possibility of a free upgrade in the future. What's there to know? You presumably are aware of what options you now have.

It would seem more purposeful to post on some vaguely Sketchup related forum, if you're hoping for someone to throw you an old copy. Assuming that that would actually work at all.

Good luck.

Edited by schmutzie

I am not looking for the Sketchup itself I have that one already but 3SKENG which is an plug-in for Sketchup so you can add plumbing and piping to your designs??

Anyone has this?

Sorry, I misread your post.

Well, the makers clearly state that the free version is no longer available and encourage you to buy the full plugin, with a possibility of a free upgrade in the future. What's there to know? You presumably are aware of what options you now have.

It would seem more purposeful to post on some vaguely Sketchup related forum, if you're hoping for someone to throw you an old copy. Assuming that that would actually work at all.

Good luck.

have any web addresses of any of these forums?

Cant find any?

someone must have a copy available noh???