Trying Ti Find I Dive

can any one help? I'm trying to find i dive. they did have an office on the ring road between tesco and makro but when I went the other day the shop was stripped and it looks like they have moved,

I also visited petcherat marina in Bangrak where they formerly had a shop/office but same same nothing inside.

They had only been in that shophouse maybe 3 months . They marketing everywhere, maybe they just overspent

I heard they closed (nearly) all offices, to reduce expenses. I think they are still operating, as I just saw a new flyer being dropped on the bar in a cafe in Bophut, last Wednesday. Best to find a brochure and give 'm a call... ps. Have you tried Google?

Good luck!

Shut down apparently. Don't have any details though, sorry.

Strong rumours but no hard proof - finished.

The boat was taken back by the owner - rent not paid. (Said the owner - Petcherat)

Immigration gave them a big fine - no work permits.

Sad to see any business fail, although there are probably some dive shops that won't be too upset.

• 2 weeks later...

Having read the full page advatorial in the Samui express the other week I presume that world domination has also been put on hold ? :blink:

From world domination to a bungalow in bangrak in a few quick months :(

The advertising budget must have been huge judging by the amount of posters, flyers and ads in every printed material on the island as well. Somebody has some explaining to do I would imagine :D

They had only been in that shophouse maybe 3 months . They marketing everywhere, maybe they just overspent

I heard they closed (nearly) all offices, to reduce expenses. I think they are still operating, as I just saw a new flyer being dropped on the bar in a cafe in Bophut, last Wednesday. Best to find a brochure and give 'm a call... ps. Have you tried Google?

Good luck!

maybe they are skint because no one can find them.

Good luck!

maybe they are skint because no one can find them.

Saw their sign on a scruffy stall in Laem Din market that looks like their office., in between the Chinese shrine and the 7/11 at the 3 way road junction.