Thaksin Denies Plotting Revenge Against Rivals In Thailand

webfact

"Don't worry that I think about taking revenge. In my heart, I believe reconciliation is a great agenda. I do not think about taking revenge. I do not have any resentment against anyone. But I will not kiss up to anyone,'' he said.

That's a relief. Because the thought of anyone kissing up to Thaksin makes me want to vomit...where is the spew smiley :bah:

kissy kissy with Hun Sen

resizedthaksinhunsencam.jpg

They're both just lining up the best place to stick the knife.

Sriwan Changing one of the red leaders in Chiang Mai just came out with this statement.

"She claimed the situation in the northern city may end up like the far South."

Maybe he out to inform his goons of his peaceful intentions. And that is just what they are as long as the rest of the country kisses his rear end and does exactly what they are told.

He called the newspaper and they ran a interview. Why even acknowledge the bumpkin? He and his minions/pr people should be ignored and not given any press coverage.

Someone in the present government should be able to come up with a gag order or something similar, just to save newsprint, etc.

The Nation was way out of line in their handling of the unsolicited interview. They shouldn't be giving that criminal a public avenue to advertise his idiotic agenda and voice his idiotic lies. They give him a level of legitimacy he simply does not deserve.

The only thing that would give him even more undeserved legitimacy is censorship in response. Censorship is never the answer. It merely sends a message that you are afraid of what is being said. Thaksin should be ridiculed, not silenced. Leave censorship for governments like the illegitimate military junta of Myanmar, who are forced to resort to censorship to silence patriots like Aung San Suu Kyi.

You laugh at clowns. You do not gag them. It's The Nation who should be ashamed of their handling of the 'interview'; and they should be subjected to strong criticism. And only criticism.

Your first 2 statements contradict each other Mr. Scooterman....I agree with your first one. Aside from trying to sell a couple extra newspapers by publishing this lunatic's ramblings, you need to ask why??? Convincted, on the run, some might say... sociopath, hel_l bent on destroying his homeland. Why??? Why publish his ramblings. If you want it to go away, ignore it, it will go away.

I can't see how my first two statements (highlighted orange) contradict each other?

Were you, perhaps, referring to Slapout's two comments? If you were, that's the point I was making (by highlighting one green, and the other red ).

Edited by TheyCallmeScooter

He called the newspaper and they ran a interview. Why even acknowledge the bumpkin? He and his minions/pr people should be ignored and not given any press coverage.

Someone in the present government should be able to come up with a gag order or something similar, just to save newsprint, etc.

The Nation was way out of line in their handling of the unsolicited interview. They shouldn't be giving that criminal a public avenue to advertise his idiotic agenda and voice his idiotic lies. They give him a level of legitimacy he simply does not deserve.

The only thing that would give him even more undeserved legitimacy is censorship in response. Censorship is never the answer. It merely sends a message that you are afraid of what is being said. Thaksin should be ridiculed, not silenced. Leave censorship for governments like the illegitimate military junta of Myanmar, who are forced to resort to censorship to silence patriots like Aung San Suu Kyi.

You laugh at clowns. You do not gag them. It's The Nation who should be ashamed of their handling of the 'interview'; and they should be subjected to strong criticism. And only criticism.

Why censor this? K. Thaksin is his own best distractor. Without Robert A. or K. Noppadon to help answer questions he will only make things worse for himself. So what, let him.

Nothing from amsterdam or the other character kours or whatever his many is, for several weeks.

Wonder why?

But maybe that's the curent game plan; thaksin denies everything, says he doesn't want to get involved / he's not controlling puea thai or the reds, then suddenly there's another conflicting statement direct from thaksin.

Maybe all of this is a strategy put forward by amsterdam or kours?

Edited by scorecard

Nothing from amsterdam or the other character kours or whatever his many is, for several weeks.

Wonder why?

But maybe that's the curent game plan; thaksin denies everything, says he doesn't want to get involved / he's not controlling puea thai or the reds, then suddenly there's another conflicting statement direct from thaksin.

Maybe all of this is a strategy put forward by amsterdam or kours?

You may have missed this one: