Where Buy Visa-Runs Online (To Get Tickets To Show Embassy)?

(Nationality: Swedish, Age: 33)

I'm about to apply for a 'Tourist Visa - Triple entry'...

In order to get a triple entry visa, the embassy in Sweden asks me to provide 3 x in/outwards-tickets (in other words tickets for visa-runs plus a "final" outwards ticket):

Ticket in

60+30 days

Ticket out

Ticket in

60+30 days

Ticket out

Ticket in

60+30

Ticket out

1: Where can I buy cheap visa-runs online so I can get/print tickets to show the embassy?

2: Does it matter if I the visa-runs are by land or by flight?

(I've heard non-confirmed rumors about the tickets having to be by flight to get 60 new days rather than 14days)

Why don't you just come here on a normal 1 entry tourist visa 60 +30 and then make a visa run at the end of that to Laos and get a double entry tourist visa. Then you can avoid all the hassle of meeting your consulate requirements, By the way I have had both double and triple entry tourist visas and was never asked for what they are asking you to do, but maybe your Swedish consulate is being difficult for some reason. I have never been asked to provide visa run info for tourist visa and I think most Thaivisa members would concur with that.

Why don't you just come here on a normal 1 entry tourist visa 60 +30 and then make a visa run at the end of that to Laos and get a double entry tourist visa. Then you can avoid all the hassle of meeting your consulate requirements.

Now that was a fresh idea!

This may in fact be the best solution for me!

How hard/easy is it to get the 'Double entry tourist visa' from Laos? (can one even get a triple?)

What do I need and what do I need to do?

Edited by whitek

" (Nationality: Swedish, Age: 33)"

Royal Thai Embassy in Stockholm

GENERALIN FORMATION http://www.thaiembassy.se/consular/visa.php

Copy of your flight ticket or booking paper showing date of arrival to and date of departure from

Thailand.

In case of applying for Tourist visa for double entry or triple entry, ticket or booking paper

must also show arrival date to Thailand for 2nd and 3rd entry as well.

http://www.thaiembassy.se/documents/TR10eng.pdf