Canceling Ubc

Hikage

Hi,

I've just canceled my UBC service. They tell me the deposit I paid was 1000B, but I thought it was more than this. I've lost this receipt so I have no idea.

Can anyone who signed up to UBC in either 2001 or 2002 (in 2003 the deposit amount changed) verify that the deposit returnable was indeed 1000B?

Thanks

MIne was 4k in 03...Shonkiest mob I ever had the misfortune to deal with,had to ring the tourist police to get them to re-imburse deposit ,They reckoned their office manager stole the 6 months in advance payment I made plus the deposit so they were not responsible ,but I had the receipts which they tried to say were not legal as the manager had left. :o

MIne was 4k in 03...Shonkiest mob I ever had the misfortune to deal with,had to ring the tourist police to get them to re-imburse deposit ,They reckoned their office manager stole the 6 months in advance payment I made plus the deposit so they were not responsible ,but I had the receipts which they tried to say were not legal as the manager had left. :D

Interesting, I guess these's <deleted> all I can do about it since I don't have the receipt, but it looks like I'm getting shafted judging by the responses. I asked if they could produce their copy of the receipt, but they said they do not have it :o

... and when you think about it 1 thousand deposit is not much of a security for all the equipment I have of theirs (must be worth more than that). I might just just forego the thousand and keep the decoder/receiver as a souvenir. :D