Living In London Afer Living In Bangkok

Chopper71

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe London is that horrible. One of the most desirable cities worldwide. Anyway Berlin and Vienna are nice places to live, nothing to be missed there, very pleasant, comfortable and cosmopolitan. Miss Thailand no at all over there.

However miss nothing at all when in Thailand. :o

Although I've only been in the UK once and had a great time, I can understand what the OP is talking about. I spend half the year in Thailand and the other half in my home in Canada. I love both places for different reasons. The time is coming when I won't be able to have the same existance and I'll probably stay in Canada where my children and grandchildren are. I will certainly miss Thailand at that point but it will be a health issue that finally decides my fate. Growing old is not for the weak. Right now I'll just live life to the fullest while I still can. That is the trouble with enjoying yourself so much... it is a bigger downfall when you no longer can do the things you once took for granted.

Although I've only been in the UK once and had a great time, I can understand what the OP is talking about. I spend half the year in Thailand and the other half in my home in Canada. I love both places for different reasons. The time is coming when I won't be able to have the same existance and I'll probably stay in Canada where my children and grandchildren are. I will certainly miss Thailand at that point but it will be a health issue that finally decides my fate. Growing old is not for the weak. Right now I'll just live life to the fullest while I still can. That is the trouble with enjoying yourself so much... it is a bigger downfall when you no longer can do the things you once took for granted.

You'll always have the memories, Ian. A lot of people don't even have those.

The best part: long after you're six feet under, there'll be people telling their kids about you with fondness and a glint in their eyes.

My apologies, it was post 51, ooops. My point was the thingy in the right hand corner of post 51. Sorry. :)

So you're using popularity points to validate your POV? Are you eight years old?

Bit older than that but it was pointless trying to continue to put in words my thoughts over and over so l pointed out that members have SHOWN their approval to that that l have written in rather a big way. This is how it is done on the forum, hope you understand now as it sounds like your used to dealing with eight year old's. OK, :rolleyes:

Good god, you're serious. Seems I owe an apology...to eight-year-olds everywhere.