Coffee Grinder ?

miodo2009

hillkoff has most of your coffe needs, i buy the city blend roast there and it's real nice

Not sure ho serious the OP is about his/her coffee, but the grinder is the single most important piece of equipment for making good coffee. A one cup a day could settle for any number of basic blade grinders from about 500 baht - Hillkoff, Superstores, Central Airport etc. They do burn the beans however instead of shredding/milling like a burr grinder. The more serious coffee drinkers will not settle for anything other than a quality burr - it makes all the difference...

Best thing IMO is go to Hillkoff and tell them what your needs are - they will point you in the right direction.

Hillkoff are just about the best around for equipment. I wide belief is held that they are equally as good for their coffee. This is highly debatable.

Harrry,

I was going to get one to give as a gift and found, at the HomePro at Carrefour North only one, for 31,000. Where, please, did you see a grinder for 2,500?

HomePro next to big C on the HangDong Road. Krups GVX2 http://www.krups.com/All+Products/coffee-grinders/Products/GVX2/GVX2.htm.

It was either 2400 reduced from 2800 or 3400 reduced from 3800. It is quite adequate for home use but I would not use it in a shop.....but then I am fussy.

ที่อยู่ :

433/4-5 หมู่ 7 ตำบลแม่เหียะ อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ จังหวัดเชียงใหม่ 50100

โทรศัพท์ : 0-5344-7939