Jump to content

Minimising Uk Witholding Tax On Royalties

Recommended Posts

I arrived recently on an OA retirement visa from Australia. I am now not considered tax-resident in Australia (or the UK). I earn royalties in the UK on which withholding tax (22%) will now be deducted. If I was tax-resident in Thailand, this would be 5% (I think). What paperwork would a UK company paying royalties require from the Thai tax office in order to deduct withholding at the lower rate? Would involving the Thai tax office be advisable?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...