Legendary Rapper 'ice T' In Bkk This Week!

Mr Helper

I got my hopes up when I saw "Ice" ...but not the ice, ice baby vanilla flavour .

I assume he won't be bringing Body Count with him to the Land of Smiles ? :o Ice T and Body Count's 92 album brings back sweet memories...old school rap/metal

I got my hopes up when I saw "Ice" ...but not the ice, ice baby vanilla flavour .

I assume he won't be bringing Body Count with him to the Land of Smiles ? :D  Ice T and Body Count's 92 album brings back sweet memories...old school rap/metal

Me too Ice Ice. I thought this was Cool As Ice thing. That movie changed my life. :D

Darned. :o

I assume he won't be bringing Body Count with him to the Land of Smiles ? :o  Ice T and Body Count's 92 album brings back sweet memories...old school rap/metal

some of the original stuff was very good - standard RIAA shmeg now though - there is money in it

RAP IS Crapp

get on p2p and get a copy of Ice T - this b1tch tried to kill me , those lyrics still bring a smile to my face

You got to admit this is a strange world when the best rapper is White (Eminem) and the best golfer is Black - you know who... :o

or is he Asian?

Genetically he's 1/2 Thai but ignores that half. Never visits Thailand or acknowledges his mothers nationality. :D

You got to admit this is a strange world when the best rapper is White (Eminem) and the best golfer is Black - you know who... :o

or is he Asian?

Genetically he's 1/2 Thai but ignores that half. Never visits Thailand or acknowledges his mothers nationality. :D

Isn't that because he got pissed because his mom couldn't buy any land in LOS.(this was a few years ago...)

or is he Asian?

Isn't that because he got pissed because his mom couldn't buy any land in LOS.(this was a few years ago...)

Don't know, Chuck...haven't really followed that bit...

Edited by Boon Mee

or is he Asian?

Don't know, Chuck...haven't really followed that bit...

Anyway, back on topic..Rap sucks.Couldn't care less if Iced Coffee turned up as well. :D

Funny how my post about rapper 'ICE T' has turned into a discussion about 'Tiger Woods' :o Well I'll ask again, is anybody going, and if so can they take some PICS!!! and post them here, cheers! :D

Edited by Mr Helper

Tiger Woods is at least a class act. Rap and hip hop is promoted worldwide by the evil minded MTV. They have been successful in selling this total trash to a mindless section of the population who actually believe that it is good. I think that a portion of the brain in these individuals has been burned away somehow. there needs to be a scientific study to find out what's going on to make people want to hear this horse manure. It's like convincing people that dogchit tastes good and people try, like and become obsessed with it. Sorry, can't make it to the Q bar even though it's just around the corner. Don't wanna break my camera either.

I can however take pics of dog droppings out and about the sois. I post to a separate site and link you. These pics will be far more interesting that rapper pics

Edited by monochaser

Tiger Woods is at least a class act. Rap and hip hop is promoted worldwide by the evil minded MTV. They have been successful in selling this total trash to a mindless section of the population who actually believe that it is good. I think that a portion of the brain in these individuals has been burned away somehow. there needs to be a scientific study to find out what's going on to make people want to hear this horse manure. It's like convincing people that dogchit tastes good and people try, like and become obsessed with it. Sorry, can't make it to the Q bar even though it's just around the corner. Don't wanna break my camera either.

I can however take pics of dog droppings out and about the sois. I post to a separate site and link you. These pics will be far more interesting that rapper pics

there is a phd in here somewhere..... yes we garner you are not enamoured of your version of hip hop and rap ...

First of all, there appears to be a rap scene in Thailand. Some time ago Dajim4 scored a hit. rap in Thai, and it was quite good.

For the people bashing rap, after somebody just started this thread because he would like to see some pictures of Ice T: rap and hiphop is one of the most diverse and creative music-styles today. You can't judge that by the glimpses that you get from it on MTV. It would be like saying that every guy in Thailand over 40 is probably a pervert who is doing girls that are barely old enough to be his daughter, after you spent a night in Patpong.

First of all rap was never played on MTV for years,and second it used to be a vivid look and Black Americas life and thoughts, it dealt with social issues and even offered solutions. However, people wouldn't to make money and have ruined the genre. Now no more soical issues or comedy (Ice-T's Bithch tried to kill me, that whole album is funny, Black & Decker) it's just songs about money and <deleted>. Sad, I miss Chuck D.