Samui Marathon

It's a Thai thing. I was talking to a Thai lady that was getting some Thai wine brochures translated into English. I offered to proof read the brochure for free before she had them all printed to make sure it was good English. She went ahead and got them printed without me giving them the once over. They were rubbish. Even when the offer to make it good is free they still have to do it themselves. Mai Pen Rai as they say ?

It's a Thai thing. I was talking to a Thai lady that was getting some Thai wine brochures translated into English. I offered to proof read the brochure for free before she had them all printed to make sure it was good English. She went ahead and got them printed without me giving them the once over. They were rubbish. Even when the offer to make it good is free they still have to do it themselves. Mai Pen Rai as they say ?

I woud understand from a small/local company, but this is from Bangkok Airways !!!

I woud understand from a small/local company, but this is from Bangkok Airways !!!

its a shame bangkok air dont make mistakes with their pricing as with their promo advice.............................here's a sampler,one way samui to bangkok 420 baht only,of course they say its 4200 approx.Is this too obscure for a sunday morning?

its a shame bangkok air dont make mistakes with their pricing as with their promo advice.............................here's a sampler,one way samui to bangkok 420 baht only,of course they say its 4200 approx.Is this too obscure for a sunday morning?

so that is why the africans won. if they loost they could not afford to fly home lol. That woman was fast though.

i would like to thank all the forang volenteer police.

there are so many of them. They really put them selves out for these occasions. it is good that they work so hard to help with the organisation of events where there are many tourists. i am so happy to see them helping out i mean if they were to do nothing exept sit in bed and eat and drink beer all day they they would be out of money because they would be too fat to fit in thier uniforms that they love so much and they would have to be constantly up grading to larger uniforms.

i think they work so hard that they should make some fake manikin foranf volenteer police to make people feel safe. this way people can get the same response out of a card board cut out of the forang volenteers and a very reall forang volenteer. That must be amazing super Japanease techonlgy.

:jap:

A bit cheers to the forang tourist police.