Jump to content

Trying To Find...........


Recommended Posts

I am trying to find what can best be described as bubble tops, these are plastic food covers for a buffet, open at one end so food can be scooped out of the tray, I have attached a picture and I am looking for similar, up to know I have been struggling to find them in Thailand although I have seen them in a few bbq restaurants the staff never seem to know where they come from. Anything similar to this will happily be considered, hopefully someone has come across these things.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...