The Rain Is Coming Down Hard

onnut

yeah, how dare those pesky peasants remember the dead and the coup, they might affect some farangs sensibilities or even worse, their drinking time :whistling:

:rolleyes:

do you really think they would spend all this money on remembering their dead? no way! they want to cause mayhem again.

yeah, how dare those pesky peasants remember the dead and the coup, they might affect some farangs sensibilities or even worse, their drinking time :whistling:

For your information, there were dead people in both sides......

Farang have been hurt as much as Thai people, I am talking about those who have been living here for a long time, and have real ties with Thai and the country, not those who just spend a few days / weeks at Nana or in Pattaya, and then qualify to be real Thailand experts

boo hoo, I see the thaier than thai brigade are out in force, anyway lets see what happens on sunday, some people have been very wrong before so I would not be surprised if they are wrong again, clearly the fake pm is happy with it as he is allowing it even during the SoE so unless you know more about the situation than him then I guess you are just guessing and talking nonsense.

And here stupid me thought this topic was about heavy rain.

Next time can the OP be a little less veiled in his topic heading unless you want a whole new flurry on newbie red shirts on here blaming it all on the coup, fake pm, suthep, SOE, CRES, MBK and global warming.

boo hoo, I see the thaier than thai brigade are out in force, anyway lets see what happens on sunday, some people have been very wrong before so I would not be surprised if they are wrong again, clearly the fake pm is happy with it as he is allowing it even during the SoE so unless you know more about the situation than him then I guess you are just guessing and talking nonsense.

I am not in this kind of brigade,..... But I know which brigade you belong to, and in this one, I really don't want to be.....

Thaier than Thai brigade !!!

Edited by sbk
flame removed

And here stupid me thought this topic was about heavy rain.

Next time can the OP be a little less veiled in his topic heading unless you want a whole new flurry on newbie red shirts on here blaming it all on the coup, fake pm, suthep, SOE, CRES, MBK and global warming.

MBK? The shopping mall? If anything they took a hit with the protestors right at their front doorstep