Paper Shredder -

doctormann

When I seen the title, I immediately thought of the office shop next to Home Works in South Pattaya also.

Another alternative might be upstairs of Friendship supermarket in South Pattaya. The upstairs is almost entirely stationary / office related stuff.

Just got one at Makro a few weeks ago as my old shredder died.

Olympia crosscut (stay away from strip cut if you value your privacy) for 2190 Baht. Only been a few weeks so can't really attest to quality yet though. My no name shredder lasted 11 years so I'm hoping the 'brand' name will do at least that much mileage.

:)

Olympia crosscut (stay away from strip cut if you value your privacy) for 2190 Baht. Only been a few weeks so can't really attest to quality yet though. My no name shredder lasted 11 years so I'm hoping the 'brand' name will do at least that much mileage.

Thanks for the info. :jap:

Thanks for that Heng and thanks to everyone else that replied. Looks like a trip to Makro is in order.

DM