Why Don'T You Leave ?

sillyman99

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you nothing better to do? nearly 200 posts in less than a week! :blink:

you should get out more often. and your living up to your name!

Please explain.

Do you mean 200 posts in a year ?

In that case your post rate will be higher than mine, so maybe it's you that has to get out more often. jap.gif

It's horrible to make a fool of yourself ain't it ? tongue.gif

And if you really have a major problem, PM me, I'm in Pattaya, the same as I have been since 1990, you can buy me a beer in Soi 6.

Edited by sillyman99
  • Like 1

Please explain.

In that case your post rate will be higher than mine, so maybe it's you that has to get out more often. jap.gif

And if you really have a major problem, PM me, I'm in Pattaya, the same as I have been since 1990, you can buy me a beer in Soi 6.

sorry mate, I thought you were another poster and I blurted it out without looking properly. :D

now who is the silly man?

• Like 1

sorry mate, I thought you were another poster and I blurted it out without looking properly. :D

You. smile.gif

Anyway, will this make you leave Thailand ?

I'm not Thai, I'm a Farang, yet you confront me, will that make you leave Thailand ?

You can't own land, you'll never be a citizen, you'll have to report every 90 days at the least to the Immigration Office even if you have a yearly Visa.

The Thais can't drive as well as you, they don't know the things you know, yet you always knew that didn't you, so you married a Thai person and bought her a car ....................................cool.gif

Edited by sillyman99

There are so many posters here who are obviously unhappy living in Thailand ... If here means the 'General Topics' Forum that is why I choose to spend the bulk of my time -- except for the occasional drive-by -- elsewhere on ThaiVisa ... Kudos nonetheless to the 'Forum led by' guys.

Edited by jazzbo

:annoyed:

I don't know how many times I hear this stuff.

I'm happy in Thailand...why should I leave here?

You have to understand that their is a certain type of person who is not happy unless they have something to complain about. It's just their nature, they aren't happy unless they can bitch about something.

This forum is simply their venue to complain.

The h_ll with them.

:lol:

• Like 2

You have to understand that their is a certain type of person who is not happy unless they have something to complain about. It's just their nature, they aren't happy unless they can bitch about something.

They are called English

• Like 2

Please explain.

Ay up ONENUT

I would be up for a tour of soi 6 with sillyman,as i havent been for years lol.Get your ass down to Pattaya,its not far from u.

Please explain.

Ay up ONENUT

I would be up for a tour of soi 6 with sillyman,as i havent been for years lol.Get your ass down to Pattaya,its not far from u.

ok. give me a few weeks to sort a trip out. I need a good night out. and I will PM you both to arrange a date :)

There are so many posters here who are obviously unhappy living in Thailand, I have to ask the question,

Why do you stay in Thailand if your'e so unhappy ?

I think most of the I hate Thailand brigade don't actually live in Thailand, and haven't spent that much time here. Ripped off by a bargirl and now obsessed with the place.

IMHO I don't think that its a question of being unhappy here for the majority of Ex Pats,but some of the bad things that happen to them, and annoy them,and thus create a need to discuss it on this Forum.

They also discuss the bad things concerning their own countries,so why cant they discuss Thailand on a Ex Pat forum,without the same old boring cliche......... "why don't you leave"go home?

Or would you prefer them to give a completely false account of life in Thailand?

This is an example of a poster with a brain in his head, the op is a good example of one without :blink:

• Like 2

You. smile.gif

Anyway, will this make you leave Thailand ?

I'm not Thai, I'm a Farang, yet you confront me, will that make you leave Thailand ?

You can't own land, you'll never be a citizen, you'll have to report every 90 days at the least to the Immigration Office even if you have a yearly Visa.

The Thais can't drive as well as you, they don't know the things you know, yet you always knew that didn't you, so you married a Thai person and bought her a car ....................................cool.gif

GIRLS, GIRLS, PLEASE!

Why take life so seriously? Everyone likes to have a moan and a groan sometimes, it is just a way of letting out some of the stresses of life.

My gripes are that I never seem to have quite enough of the readies to do the things I want to do, I'm not getting my leg over regularly, the girlfriend's family hate my guts, my kids don`t respect me, I smoke and drink too much and I have a bad habit of farting and picking my nose in public places.

A sad tale of woe and suffering, definitely a strong case for pissing off out of Thailand. Perhaps the Philippines would suit me better, nose picking is more acceptable there and a leg over is much cheaper.

post-110219-009610700 1284779521_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

I don't see too many complaints. Honest I don't. If you were to look at the complaint threads on TV and sorted them out for the same people that are always unhappy and looked at the legit comments, which really are not complaints as much as they are observations, you wouldn't see too many. It's just the usual same 30 or so people that will always be miserable. The roads could be paved with gold and they'd be complaining that it's unfair that it isn't more durable titanium.

20 years in Pattaya?Are you still wearing the same stained singlet as you did when you made your first walk about? :ph34r:

For some I believe it's psychological. They were miserable in their own countries, have come over here and find that they're still miserable. Deep down they're too scared to move elsewhere because they know that they'll still be miserable and will have to look at themselves for the reason, rather than blame where they live. What you get out of life correlates very well with what you put into it.

They are called English

pot calling the kettle black there mate.

ever listened to an aussie staying in london, in the middle of winter ?

<deleted> me, now that is whinging !

IMHO I don't think that its a question of being unhappy here for the majority of Ex Pats,but some of the bad things that happen to them, and annoy them,and thus create a need to discuss it on this Forum.

They also discuss the bad things concerning their own countries,so why cant they discuss Thailand on a Ex Pat forum,without the same old boring cliche......... "why don't you leave"go home?

Or would you prefer them to give a completely false account of life in Thailand?

This is an example of a poster with a brain in his head, the op is a good example of one without :blink:

Seconded. ;)

People thrive on experience. Sillyman strikes me as the kind of person who would burn books given half the chance. But in his defence, he's lived in Pattaya for 20 years. That's enough to damage anyone :wacko: