Should I Sell My Us Dollars?

I have about 1500 Us dollars, not much for some, but a lot for me. I have had them for a couple of years. Should I cash them for baht now? I am going to Oz for a few days next month, should I change them there for the OZ dollar? I know bugger all about financial things.

Will there be any significant change in the next couple of months? I know you never really know, but what do the "bread heads" think?

Cheers

NN :o

If i was you I would keep $ for next few months, i think it still be strong in this stituation

you siad you will go to Aus in next couple months ..so just dont change USD to Baht now..coz you will lost some from transfer USD>BHT>AUS$

and i think its not necessory to change USD toAus$ for now too

keep USD ,is my opinion (maybe im wrong)

Regards

Bambi

You want to ask the "experts"? The answer depends on which "expert" you ask!! :D Many people posting here are trading currencies for years, still you will find that almost every view is represented! :o

No school solution - and no consensus to rely on.

I have about 1500 Us dollars, not much for some, but a lot for me. I have had them for a couple of years. Should I cash them for baht now? I am going to Oz for a few days next month, should I change them there for the OZ dollar? I know bugger all about financial things.

Will there be any significant change in the next couple of months? I know you never really know, but what do the "bread heads" think?

Cheers

It is very bad karma for a Brit to hold American Dollars -- Singapore $ seems not to hold such a bias. :D

Cheers

Give the $1,500 to a bargirl for future services -- negotiate a 45 Baht to the dollar exchange rate before forking over the money. I can assure you she will have no hesitation agreeing to your deal. You might even get 48 from her, but a little compassion is the way to go.

You will have beaten all of us slowpokes who are currently struggling to get around 42 Baht to the dollar from local banks.

:D

If you are happy with the rate then I would change them now.

Nobody has a crystal ball and so nobody knows for sure.

It is not a case of the dollar strengthening against the baht, but more or less all currencies weakening against the dollar.

The dollar is a currency with no foundation, there are not the gold reserves as in other countries.

Personally, I believe that the $ is overvalued and could ( and should) easily tumble again.

But as I said, nobody can see into the future

I move my money out of the Thai Baht at the moment, I worry that the Thai Baht might fall in the near future.

Also I don't trust the US$ very much, but if the Thai Baht falls it might falls very deep, while I don't think that the US$ can fall depper than 20 % in compare to the Euro.

I would either keep the US$ (anyway on every change you loose) or split it in half euro, half usd.

just my idea, I have simillar problems and don't know what to do, just I am sure I don't want Thai Baht.

Cheers