Africa Twin Xrv 750 Wanted

PhilippePhuket

There is a Thai guy selling exactly what you looking for, not sure about the price. You can find him at 4x4 car care shop at Kwang Rd. PM me for his phone number but keep in mind his English is very very limited.

You can see the said bike few times in this video:

There are a couple for sale here on Samui if you would like me to get the details for you ? Just let me know as I pass them most days.

Thanks H2oDunc,

If it is two Africa Twin 650 I am not interested.

If one of them is a XRV 750 RD07 or RD07A (latest model) ok i would like to know the details.

Thank you for your proposition.

Cheers

Philippe

Thanks Crobiker,

Went to see the guy this afternoon, very kind, but do not want to sell his Africa twin, he uses it everyday for hoimself.

He just sells his R1 sportbike

Thanks anyway

Chers

Philippe

Sorry about that, at one point he was selling all of his 3 bikes; R1, Blackbird and Africa Twin. Looks as if he changed his mind.

There was one last week on one of the main advertisers sites on mocyc.com

Sorry I cannot remember which one, just click on the main advertisers (the square boxes at the top of the page content) and go through them

I did search and it takes long time to go through theses poor speed webiste

Unfortunately it was impossible to find it.

Thanks anyway for your time

Philippe

Check out the want ads at GT Rider. You may have to come to Chiang Mai to get the bike but you may get lucky. Funny thing is the '00 A/T I sold came from Phuket but I had changed the rego to Chiang Mai.

Thanks,

But sorry don't understand what you mean as there is no specific "want" part on the GT riders forums. Can you make it more clear ?

If the rego was changed from Phuket to Chiang Mai, it should be no problem to have it changed back to phuket.

And i would be more than happy to go to Chaing Mai if the opportunity is there.

Philippe

Check out the want ads at GT Rider. You may have to come to Chiang Mai to get the bike but you may get lucky. Funny thing is the '00 A/T I sold came from Phuket but I had changed the rego to Chiang Mai.

Thanks,

But sorry don't understand what you mean as there is no specific "want" part on the GT riders forums. Can you make it more clear ?

If the rego was changed from Phuket to Chiang Mai, it should be no problem to have it changed back to phuket.

And i would be more than happy to go to Chaing Mai if the opportunity is there.

Philippe

Try this, http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/motorcycle-buy-and-sell-f12.html

[Phillip, I found one on mocyc.com.

http://www.mocyc.com...assified=311375

Thanks Crobiker very kind of you

Unfortunately this AT has been sold several month ago.

It is very difficult to find an AT in good conditon with a valid registered Green book (I mean not a stolen or recycle one with a restamped bike) !

Still lokking for one (late RD07A model) if it exists in thailand.

Thanks

Philippe