San Sai Market

westbounder

Tried the rabbit information line 0900-carrot ? :D:lol:

Not what you asked for, but if you love your freshy juice in the morning, I would suggest buy a juicer at Carre4 and make your own juice, after all you never know how 'fresh' it really is, or even a leftover from the day before, or how fresh the carrots where and how they cleaned them etc. Guess 1,500 for a good juicer, Carre4 homebrand products have a European quality certificate.

bunny+rabbit+carrot.jpg

• Like 1

The market at Sam Yak (where highway 118 and old Sansai Rd split just after the first ring road). There's a seller that sells pre-bottled juices, sometimes including carrot. I wouldn't buy it, though as it doesn't look clean. Better off following suggestion made by poster bangkokcitylimits.

Peel and store the carrots in a bucket of ice for half an hour. Then juice and drink promptly for best results. The juicer will quickly pay for itself in health and well-being.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the rabbit information line 0900-carrot ? :D:lol:

Not what you asked for, but if you love your freshy juice in the morning, I would suggest buy a juicer at Carre4 and make your own juice, after all you never know how 'fresh' it really is, or even a leftover from the day before, or how fresh the carrots where and how they cleaned them etc. Guess 1,500 for a good juicer, Carre4 homebrand products have a European quality certificate.

bunny+rabbit+carrot.jpg

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: