Jump to content

Transfer To Hsbc Hk

Recommended Posts

Cannot transfer THB out of Thailand unless you have work permit. If you have work permit, you can go to the HSBC branch on Rama 4 and they can do it for you from there. Its the cheapest and easiest way to do it. I also have HSBC account in HK.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hold an HSBC account in KL. My wife does the transfers through SCB, the first time was painful as they wanted to know the ins and outs of megs as-hole. Subsequent transfers have been no problem. And yes, they do want to know what it is for, the most common reason used is 'family support'. You do of course need to have an address in the country you are sending to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...