Can Cheese Be Racist?

Loz

I don't like racism but I love the way Thailand is completely non PC, in the UK they band golliwog's which to me had no racist intent whatsoever.

Thailand would doubtfully ban such a toy.

Probably England does not want their girls taking a black doll to bed.

It would probably mug her during the night.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sit and Go' toilet paper always makes me smile when I see it. I'm just waiting for some wizz kid in the company's marketing department to come up with the idea of inserting an H in the first word. :D

I haven't seen "sit and go", not that I'm a big browser of toilet paper, but have seen

post-73341-068859500 1284998779_thumb.jp

I guess it all depends on what you ate the day before.

Which is exactly what I meant to type :wub:

I'm sure there are a few posters here who remember "Darkie" toothpaste, with the black guy in the top hat on the label. :whistling:

Then some years ago, without explanation, it became "Darlie", and the man in the top hat suddenly took on a deathly pallor! :D

I don't want to go off topic nisakiman, and have no wish to offend, but regarding your avatar; if my wife was that ugly I'd shave my dog's arse and teach it to walk backwards.

Coon is Australian and is named after a person.

It appears that nobody is interested in the reason why this thread was started, even though it is rather mundane.

Here is an edited link about Coon cheese (I'm sure some people will have done some 'googling' by now);

www dot coon dot com dot au/story.html

Seriously, if a man's name is Coon his name is Coon, and he wants to name his cheese company Coon, no biggie. Lots of Chinese are named Jew and they come up with some interesting business names from that.

And as for their foul language:

post-73341-000829700 1285063499_thumb.jp

Wintermute,

this thread was meant to be funny. ANyone with two eyes can read on my originial pic, the the cheese comes from Aus.

Stop taking yourself so seriously. Nobody else is. ;)

Ps. I think I like your brother better, "Forummute" ;)

Wintermute,

this thread was meant to be funny. ANyone with two eyes can read on my originial pic, the the cheese comes from Aus.

Stop taking yourself so seriously. Nobody else is. ;)

Ps. I think I like your brother better, "Forummute" ;)

Uh no you're just annoyed someone is calling you out on what your intention was. You even made it sound like the cheese wasn't sold in any western stores. Nowhere in the original pic was it stated where the cheese was from and you left that out on purpose to generate some controversy.

Edited by wintermute

This thread makes me think back to my backpacking days in Africa. A place near Livingstone in Malawi where we stayed for a week or so called Wanki.

I remember the butcher on the main road called 'Wanki Meat' which had a big picture in the window of the proprietor holding a huge white pudding.

Never bothered me really,

I have a photo in the UK... pity I never thought to digitize it... You would laugh.

• 2 weeks later...