Sex And Thailand

uncle paul

Uncle paul; I fully agree that those buggers are out there too - but my impression from this board is that most here are fairly street smart and not of the "taken for a ride" type.

As to stupid foreigners thinking that all Asien women are working in a bar - there is really little to say. Cheers!

:D Dead beats thats about the ticket, the majority of farang with Thai's found them from a bar working as a cashier of coarse (she never goes ot untill she met him).

Thailand is a huge brothel after all, never met one that said no yet, its only the price that varie's

Another expert just like STEALTH K3 :o:D

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle paul; I fully agree that those buggers are out there too - but my impression from this board is that most here are fairly street smart and not of the "taken for a ride" type.

As to stupid foreigners thinking that all Asien women are working in a bar - there is really little to say. Cheers!

:D Dead beats thats about the ticket, the majority of farang with Thai's found them from a bar working as a cashier of coarse (she never goes ot untill she met him).

Thailand is a huge brothel after all, never met one that said no yet, its only the price that varie's

How come you seem to decry thailand for being a huge brothel, and yet you seem to have met enough bar girls to offer various prices and find out none of them turn you down :D Are you a reformed deadbeat? :o

:o Dead beats thats about the ticket, the majority of farang with Thai's found them from a bar working as a cashier of coarse (she never goes ot untill she met him).

I noticed that you don't have an avatar yet lostsoul... perhaps this one will do?

:o Dead beats thats about the ticket, the majority of farang with Thai's found them from a bar working as a cashier of coarse (she never goes ot untill she met him).

One word for you <deleted>

Okay, dude, you all know what you are now, lost maybe, soul......I doubt it.

Okay, dude, you all know what you are now, lost maybe, soul......I doubt it.

Now then if I used "we" instead of "you" "I" wouldn't sound so stupid. :D

Whilst squeezing your head, Id be very interested to see what comes out of your ears.

Congratulations you are also todays runner up for the daily - boy - <deleted> award, please pm me your name and number, so we can contact you to collect your prize :D

BTW - you also won the first prize, check the Phuket Forum. :o

Edited by Tornado

Whilst squeezing your head, Id be very interested to see what comes out of your ears.

Congratulations you are also todays runner up for the daily - boy - <deleted> award, please pm me your name and number, so we can contact you to collect your prize :D

BTW - you also won the first prize, check the Phuket Forum. :o

:D:D:D Just make sue there are no phone lines&internet at our prizewinners destination.

kayo

Wish I was there to buy the 1st round guys… maybe next time I’m in town. Anyone who’s read through this whole thread and stayed awake definitely deserves one on me. :D

Hi Brit,

Listen... I Vit42 got the last round, and chuchok and I have been here ages...

... Next round is on you! :D:D:D

Can't complain about that. :D

:D:D Who's round is it?

"Hello welcome sexy man" oh dear dear me what fools you have been

I think stealth you deserve our special bedlam award of the day

Is that the one that starts with "T" and ends with "WAT"...? :D

totster :D

:o indeed it is mr totster. Congratulations stealth YOU ARE <deleted> OF THE DAY

Actually Pattaya, Phuket, BKK etc. are mild compared to Las Vegas, the international center for perverts! :D

As an example, there was this rich Las Vegas woman who had just kicked Bobby out of the house after they'd been living together for 2 years.

Why? I asked him -- why'd she kick you out?

Well, said he, "she's never been into straight sex -- the only thing that got her off was me defecating on her chest!"

"And you had no problem doing this kind of stuff?" I asked.

Said he, "I didn't like it but she bought me stuff, a Mercedes, a Rolex etc."

"So, why did she kick you out then?"

Replied he, "One day when I came home she asked me to do it again -- I was constipated and couldn't. She accused me of cheating and threw me out!"

:o:D

Actually Pattaya, Phuket, BKK etc. are mild  compared to  Las Vegas, the international center for perverts!  :D

As an example, there was this rich Las Vegas woman who had just kicked Bobby out of the house after they'd been living together for 2 years.

Why? I asked him -- why'd she kick you out?

Well, said he, "she's never been into straight sex -- the only thing that got her off was me defecating on her chest!"

"And you had no problem doing this kind of stuff?" I asked.

Said he, "I didn't like it but she bought me stuff, a Mercedes, a Rolex etc."

"So, why did she kick you out then?"

Replied he, "One day when I came home she asked  me to do it again -- I was constipated and couldn't.  She accused me of cheating and threw me out!"

:o  :D

<deleted>?! :D That's not funny, that's just gross. :D

:o indeed it is mr totster. Congratulations stealth YOU ARE <deleted> OF THE DAY

Oh I think you are very familluar with that saying then there is one born every day so is your bar girl girlfriend English getting any better see if she can say "Handsome man you my number 1" :D

Oh I think you are very familluar with that saying then there is one born every day so is your bar girl girlfriend English getting any better see if she can say "Handsome man you my number 1" :D

Familiar, not familluar.

You are missing commas after Oh, then, say and man.

You have no quotation marks for "there is one born every day".

Also, one what? The saying is, "There is a sucker born every minute."-P.T. Barnum

You should have said, "I think you are familiar with the saying, etc."

After day should be a period and a new sentence started with so. Like this, "day. So, "

And it should be, "your bar-girls' english any better." Bar-girl girlfriend is unnecessary.

English doesn't need to be capitalized.

A ? mark at the end of better, then start a new sentence with see. Don't forgot the period at the end of number 1.

I think you are familiar with the saying, "There is a sucker born every minute". So, is your bar-girls' english getting any better? See if she can say, "Handsome man, you my number 1."

Don't worry, english is one of the hardest languages to learn. We all make mistakes. Have a nice day,<deleted>. :D

So, is your bar-girls' english getting any better?

Shouldn't that be "bar-girl's". not "bar-girls' "? :o

I believe you are referring to bar-girl in the singular, not plural.

Sorry Thaibebop, just couldn't resist it :D:D:D

So, is your bar-girls' english getting any better?

Shouldn't that be "bar-girl's". not "bar-girls' "? :D

I believe you are referring to bar-girl in the singular, not plural.

Sorry Thaibebop, just couldn't resist it :D:D:D

Yup!, Ya got me. :D

I said it was a hard language to learn.

Been speaking it for 27yrs, people still can't understand me. :o

Familiar, not familluar.

Also, one what? The saying is, "There is a sucker born every minute."-P.T. Barnum

After day should be a period and a new sentence started with so. Like this, "day. So, "

And it should be, "your bar-girls' english any better." Bar-girl girlfriend is unnecessary.

A ? mark at the end of better, then start a new sentence with see. Don't forgot the period at the end of number 1.

I think you are familiar with the saying, "There is a sucker born every minute". So, is your bar-girls' english getting any better? See if she can say, "Handsome man, you my number 1."

Don't worry, english is one of the hardest languages to learn. We all make mistakes. Have a nice day,<deleted>. :D

:o thanks for the that Thai, saves me having to type a response :D

Familiar, not familluar.

:o thanks for the that Thai, saves me having to type a response :D

No problem! Always here to help. :D

Stealth - couldn't you try to make use of a spell check? Or maybe your award should be extended to a life-time status?

Back on subject :o

One of the attractions for me about Thailand (and in particular the more low-down bars and areas Incl. Pattaya) IS the many different types of people one meets here!

I sometimes get bored back home in Scandinavia where most of my friends, and places I go are so predictable/correct. Nothing wrong with that; but the variation here is stimulating.

One can always stick to high class places/areas if one do not want to meet people from a different "level".

I often explain the experience of some of the bars here, is like walking into one of those off-planet bars in Star Wars (still searching for the 3 breasted chick though! :D )! Never know WHO you are gonna meet, but I have had a blast walking in with an open mind and have met some people with a completely different view of life than me!

Sure some of them are bitter divorced men, some might have a shady history, and some are sex addicts - but their stories and life view can still be fasinating + there are a ton of other stories and types you can run into.

Any good bar recommendations for Star Wars like experiences?

Cheers!

Back on subject :o

One of the attractions for me about Thailand (and in particular the more low-down bars and areas Incl. Pattaya) IS the many different types of people one meets here!

I sometimes get bored back home in Scandinavia where most of my friends, and places I go are so predictable/correct. Nothing wrong with that; but the variation here is stimulating.

One can always stick to high class places/areas if one do not want to meet people from a different "level".

I often explain the experience of some of the bars here, is like walking into one of those off-planet bars in Star Wars (still searching for the 3 breasted chick though! :D )! Never know WHO you are gonna meet, but I have had a blast walking in with an open mind and have met some people with a completely different view of life than me!

Sure some of them are bitter divorced men, some might have a shady history, and some are sex addicts - but their stories and life view can still be fasinating + there are a ton of other stories and types you can run into.

Any good bar recommendations for Star Wars like experiences?

Cheers!

Where ever you go, let the Wookie win! :D

I often explain the experience of some of the bars here, is like walking into one of those off-planet bars in Star Wars (still searching for the 3 breasted chick though! :o

You won't find her in Star Wars. Far too family orientated.

The triple-breasted chick was from Arnold Schwartzeneger's movie Total Recall.

This was a light-hearted nod to Douglas Adams's Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy, as was the scene where he wrapped a wet towel around his head to block the signal from the electronic tracking device implanted in his skull.

Sorry, off topic.

Edited by Sir Burr

yet again we can see that my post was correct!

the deadbeats have again shown themselves to be in the majority as this thread has progressed.

the penis rather than the brain seems to be the main reason for visiting Thailand although there are rather spurious attempts to hide this fact!

no wonder so many Thai's hate foreigners!

There are also those who dont care if their childeren end up as prostitutes! to those I say that bringing a child into this world should be a serious issue and if you cant take your resposibilities seriously please refrain from reproducing your moronic selves!

perhaps its only a disadvantaged country girl that would ever put up with people like that? :o:D