How To Get Loan Isuzu

tinytot

Well i am wanting to find out for the Thai fiancee what she needs to do to get loan for isuzu when we arrive back in Thailand next week,,

We are living in Australia but she wants to get a loan from Isuzu for pickup for family in nth east,

All she has is letter from Austraian government to say she gets a fortnightly payment and her bank balance has only got $400 aus dollars. She has baht 150000 for deposit .. Just wondering if anyone has or knows if that would be enough evidence for a loan as i am falang they wont give me loan as i dont live and work in Thailand so just trying to get some info before we leave..Thanks if someone can leave reply..tinytot

She'll need about 30% of the total to go without a guarantor for financing... ie, so no other Thai has to sign for her. At least that's the way we did it few years back (Toyota), and albeit the car was for us. They do indeed take into consideration your input as at the time wifey had sfa in the bank. :)

If she doesn't have enough money for the deposit, and does not have any family members that can act as guarantor, it should be possible to find a wealthy person who will agree to act as guarantor, in return for a one-off payment, (Thai way of doing things...)

Simon