For Construction Buffs

honey2000

On discovery channel they often show quite extraordinary feats, moving lighthouses et al They have all the right gear as well

But if you go a few hundred metres north of the Marriot hotel, I'm not exactly sure what these guys and girls are doing, but

they seem to be lifting a church, using methods from the pyramids era.

You can see the church as u approach the marriot by their boat. N13 42.310 E100 29.665

If anyone knows what is going on please share.

post-81211-003311600 1285035716_thumb.jp

Look close at the under side it looks as if they are putting in a foundation. So the building will set up higher. Could be that the church is taking a flood of Bangkok serious.

they probably have inside information.

as for the person complaining about being unable to tell what city, weren't the gps coordinates specific enough for you?

Look close at the under side it looks as if they are putting in a foundation. So the building will set up higher. Could be that the church is taking a flood of Bangkok serious.

as for the person complaining about being unable to tell what city, weren't the gps coordinates specific enough for you?

Sorry, Bangkok's coordinates just slipped my mind for a moment. Imagine that.

Sorry, Bangkok's coordinates just slipped my mind for a moment. Imagine that.

it all comes back to the misleading avatar thread. i expected you to be omniscient.

When you start seeing animals go in two by two then start worrying.