Concrete Road

This is samui bartman , where concrete is triple the price. Its 800 thb a mtre here , and that is what a thai developer would pay

uhm, isn't Bartman giving the same price as Boater? Only difference is, Bartman stated per square meter and Boater per meter. At 4 meters wide, it would both add up to 800 per meter...

This is samui bartman , where concrete is triple the price. Its 800 thb a mtre here , and that is what a thai developer would pay

uhm, isn't Bartman giving the same price as Boater? Only difference is, Bartman stated per square meter and Boater per meter. At 4 meters wide, it would both add up to 800 per meter...

yes i think 800b for 1m x 4m sounds right.

Our contractor did 330m x 4m for 135k baht ...rolled gravel, overlaid with sand , mesh rebar, 2/300mil concrete.

They did not put in expansion gaps as I would have thought. Have one lateral crack but think that was because of acute gradient..

Crosser, let me know if you find a good price for this work.

I have to drive up near your place to get to mine now, our road is near impassible!!

We had a quote a few years back, it was something like 500,000 for the same width/length as you are asking about....

I got one of my staff to ask a friend for a price today.

Came back with 700 Baht per m2. 200m x 4m x 700 Baht... 560,000 Baht.

It'll be staying rough for a while i think!!

That doesnt sound right should be 800 baht 1m x 4m,so 160,000b!as some else siad on here they paid 135,000b for the same as you need,maybe pm him.

• 11 years later...