Ok Snakey People Id This Please

stevef

just had this snake in one of my outside cupboards obviously looking for mice is about two foot long managed to get him out and set him free just wonder what he his as we get quite a few of the sapost-14744-062004600 1285116451_thumb.jppost-14744-088305700 1285116340_thumb.jpme type around poisnous or not??

Edited by stevef

dont know the pics ended up in the middle just wonder if its poisnous or not as we get quite a few of this type my wife bashes em but thais do that to all snakes but prefer to let it go if i get to it first thanks for any info and does anyone know of a good book on thai snakes that i can get hold of??

dont know the pics ended up in the middle just wonder if its poisnous or not as we get quite a few of this type my wife bashes em but thais do that to all snakes but prefer to let it go if i get to it first thanks for any info and does anyone know of a good book on thai snakes that i can get hold of??

If you can get hold of a copy, I would recommend a handy little book titled ' A photographic guide to snakes and other reptiles of peninsular Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand', First published 1998 by New Holland. I bought my copy in Chiang Mai. Nice compact size and clear photos. I've seen a couple of new - but bulkier - books on the subject in Robinson's dept. store in C.M as well , so they are around.