Hydroponic In Phuket 0Rganic Or Not

MisterMan

Hydroponic growing can be done either way. Organic nutrients or chemical toxic Krap can be used. Generally hydroponic veggies are not organic. I grew with hydroponics for many years and always organically. Then I started using nutrient flow technology. That was long ago in a land far away.

Hydroponic is not organic it is grown in tubes with water and fertilizer flowing through

Organic is grown with natural fertilizers not contaminated by chemicals with no insecticides used to control pests

Peter not to be contentious but...There are many ways to grow hydroponically. All types use inert mediums instead of soil and the nutrients are supplied with liquid fertilizers. These are available both organically and inorganically. What you are describing with tubes GENERALLY are nutrient flow systems that use no medium to anchor roots and hold moisture. The nutrients are supplied around the clock instead of intermittently as in hydro systems. I spent years doing this starting in about 1975. Now I am old and tired.;)

Aeroponics is the way to massive yields.. allegedly of course ;)

Well organic or not, the produce is first rate and very reasonably priced, but go to the source not outlet in Central.

We use them every week .

Comedy gold.. When you factor in my comment was relating to growing weed with it ;)

To the source dude !! I like it.. :jap:

Well organic or not, the produce is first rate and very reasonably priced, but go to the source not outlet in Central.

We use them every week .

Comedy gold.. When you factor in my comment was relating to growing weed with it ;)

:whistling:

Edited by bunta71

We use them every week .

Do you mean the farm on Chao Fa West? I went there years ago but did not see anything which Livin was referring to. I did buy some nice vegetables though.

Hydroponic is not organic it is grown in tubes with water and fertilizer flowing through

Organic is grown with natural fertilizers not contaminated by chemicals with no insecticides used to control pests

Peter not to be contentious but...There are many ways to grow hydroponically. All types use inert mediums instead of soil and the nutrients are supplied with liquid fertilizers. These are available both organically and inorganically. What you are describing with tubes GENERALLY are nutrient flow systems that use no medium to anchor roots and hold moisture. The nutrients are supplied around the clock instead of intermittently as in hydro systems. I spent years doing this starting in about 1975. Now I am old and tired.;)

That's OK, in the dictionary hydroponics is described as the growing of plants in water rather than soil.

they can be grown organically but most people use man made fertilizers which are not organic

We use them every week .

LOL, that's what I was thinking too. Congrats to bunta71 on retiring from the biz :)?