Cheapest Simm Card For Calling Back To Uk

hazelandhoward

True Inter Sim, you can buy it in most 7/11 or Family Markets. Valid for one year. Think its one Baht a minute.

Make sure it is the TRUE INTERSIM card...it is about 59 baht...

It will say INTERSIM on the SIM card package.

and allows calls in and out of Thailand.

From Thailand to UK & USA is 1 baht per minute when you use the

True Intersim Card access number...to many international calls...check the list.

Have it..Love it!

tj

True Inter Sim, you can buy it in most 7/11 or Family Markets. Valid for one year. Think its one Baht a minute.

Make sure it is the TRUE INTERSIM card...it is about 59 baht...

It will say INTERSIM on the SIM card package.

and allows calls in and out of Thailand.

From Thailand to UK & USA is 1 baht per minute when you use the

True Intersim Card access number...to many international calls...check the list.

Have it..Love it!

tj

Is the access number when you dial 080 or 090 or something like that before the number you are dialling ? what is the correct number ?

H &H

On the strength of the posts here I purchased a true sim card this evening and loaded it up with credit.

However, although it is still distinctly cheaper I have found myself somewhat disappointed after expecting to call home for one baht per minute.

Prices for the Uk are two baht to landlines and six baht to mobiles, 24 hours using their low cost quality system.

First class quality though, goes up significantly. I do wonder what the difference is in the quality???

6am-6pm= 14 baht to landlines....16 baht to mobiles.

6pm-6am= 4 baht to both landlines and mobiles.

Seems odd that the first class price for mobiles is cheaper than the economy price though, dont you think. Maybe its done to confuse us all???

Anyway as I said if you dial the correct number at the correct time of day then it is still cheaper but you have to have your wits about you.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of rushing out to buy , like I did.

HL :D

On the strength of the posts here I purchased a true sim card this evening and loaded it up with credit.

However, although it is still distinctly cheaper I have found myself somewhat disappointed after expecting to call home for one baht per minute.

Prices for the Uk are two baht to landlines and six baht to mobiles, 24 hours using their low cost quality system.

First class quality though, goes up significantly. I do wonder what the difference is in the quality???

Seems odd that the first class price for mobiles is cheaper than the economy price though, dont you think. Maybe its done to confuse us all???

Anyway as I said if you dial the correct number at the correct time of day then it is still cheaper but you have to have your wits about you.

Are you sure?

They have three tariffs: cheapest respectively are; 00600, 006 and +. 1 baht, 5 baht and the official CAT rate, to landlines. If you are being charged 2 baht whilst using 00600, you should take it up with TRUE.

Are you sure?

They have three tariffs: cheapest respectively are; 00600, 006 and +. 1 baht, 5 baht and the official CAT rate, to landlines. If you are being charged 2 baht whilst using 00600, you should take it up with TRUE.

I havent used it to call anyone yet....I'm just relaying what True have written on the leaflet that comes with the new sim card.

USA, Canada, Denmark, France, Greece, Italy, Luxemberg, Spain, Sweden, china, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New Zealand have calls at one baht.

And to get that price you have to dial 0-6000-2-6000 which is the low cost quality.

What it actually says in the instructions are dial that number then "follow the interactive instructions + Press country code + Area code + Destination number".

So it will be interesting to see what the ""interactive instructions"" are. I have to admit I am wishing I hadnt bought the dam_n card now as it seems to be designed with intent on confusing people to either call the wrong number or at the wrong time of day in order to end up paying 16 or more baht a minute for their phone calls. (The top price is thirty baht per minute).

Maybe they have more than one type of inter Sim card though because I cannot see the number you quoted (00600) on this leaflet at all.

Just waiting to get a battery for my old phone before I use the sim card and then I will find out who is right. lol