Total Days With A Non Immigrant Ed Multiple Entry

Hello,

I am right now back in the Netherlands.

Still however, I have a Non Immigrant ED Multiple Entry Visa, valid until January 8th 2011.

If I enter the country by plane on 28th of November 2010, do I than still get 90 days?

Or do I only get 41 days (from 28th of November till the 8th of January)?

Ow, and is it still possible to get in on a single ticket with this visa?

Last times I went in two times on a single ticket, and there was no problem.

Thanks allready

Edited by BeardedDragon

You get a stamp to stay until 8th of January. Normally they not check upon arrival in Bangkok your ticket, the airline you fly with might make problems upon check-in in the Netherlands. Advice to check that with your airline first.

Edited by ikwiljou

You get a stamp to stay until 8th of January. Normally they not check upon arrival in Bangkok your ticket, the airline you fly with might make problems upon check-in in the Netherlands. Advice to check that with your airline first.

Please be careful to not provide false information. He will obtain a 90 day entry on a non immigrant visa on any entry before the visa expires. That date is for entry - not for how long you may stay. Perhaps you were thinking of a re-entry permit rather than a visa?

No return ticket is required by airlines if you have a visa. Only when you travel without visa is onward travel proof required.