Hard Roof For Triton Megacab

mezcal

Hi

I'm looking for a second hand hard roof for my Mitsubishi Triton 2 door, megacab. Business is growing and I need more space....

Does anyone know a shop where I can find a used one (Sammitr, Carryboy,....). New they cost around 28000, I'm looking for something around 18000.

I asked 3 different shops here in Chachoengsao, but they sell only new ones or 2nd hand for the more common Toyota and Isuzu.

Any help much appreciated!

post-47052-080964500 1285300322_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Cheang Gong, but they didn't have any.

Instead I found this shop (NRCanopy) in Bangkok who had a used Carryboy in stock for 18.000Baht. Took my car this morning at 10:30 and left at almost 8pm.

They did a pretty good job as far as I can judge.

For 18000 the resprayed the canopy to match my car's colour, fitted new rubbers around the windows, a new light and new door handle with lock. It almost looks like new...

I have now my soft cover for sale. If anyone is interested, pls send PM.

Aeroklas Made from high quality durable PVC. It's about 8 months old and in excellent condition. Closes by snap clips, not the cheap and ugly velcro. Comes with 2 transversal supporting beams to avoid sagging due to water collection. Fits all standard 2 door pick-ups. Retail price 3.200Baht, sell for 2000Baht

Markus

post-47052-091054200 1286987128_thumb.jp

post-47052-014074800 1286987172_thumb.jp

post-47052-040357700 1286987241_thumb.jp

post-47052-063357000 1286987422_thumb.jp

Just to finish the story...

went to the DLT, filled out a form to make the annotation in the blue book (with copies of work permit and passport and the bill from the shop where I put the canopy), paid 270Baht in taxes, after that a quick stop at the weight, then back to collect the book and of I went.

Annual taxes stay the same apparently.

Just to finish the story...

went to the DLT, filled out a form to make the annotation in the blue book (with copies of work permit and passport and the bill from the shop where I put the canopy), paid 270Baht in taxes, after that a quick stop at the weight, then back to collect the book and of I went.

Annual taxes stay the same apparently.

Glad you got it sorted.