Orchids

David006

Finished our crude shade house a month or so ago to house wifeys orchids..can't take any credit for them ...lol AND can't name 'em!

If you have some you're proud of I would love to see photos and discuss...problems food,sourcing etc. Wifey always buys teeny ones from a grower in Krabi that comes to a local market plus have daughters' suitor keeps turning up with boxes of 'em from his farm, also we "borrow" and exchange with rellies friends... I think we have some that are supposedly "restricted?"...

So here's a couple of our boasts..pics not great as camera was about to give up the ghost... and now has...

post-36430-077290200 1285455103_thumb.jp

post-36430-045978000 1285455385_thumb.jp

post-36430-007694800 1285455572_thumb.jp

post-36430-035012500 1285455749_thumb.jp

post-36430-078978100 1285456491_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Very nice, afraid ours are the non blooming variety :(

Just got back yesterday from Nakhon Si Thammarat 'fair" Buddhist holiday... Sept every year Though our orchids were good...never seen so many.....wifey bought a shit load of little ones and spent today with bits of hardwood and and wire placing 'em...me cutting and drilling bits of wood lol...

if your in the south in Sept worth a visit sooo many plants, orchids and fruit trees...plus foood , furniture and teak /hardwood stuff...good day out....

Had the whole f..g family in in the back of the truck 10 kids and three adults inside ...sat down under an awning with ...guess what ......Wifeys'..Thai style spaghetti sauce and western spagettini ...got a lot of strange looks..... lol

Wifey said if she had million baht could have spent it on orchids ..no problem... .. got away with 2500baht... Think she was gonna have an orgasm looking at all the orchids...... :whistling: