Information Required

drum

Judging by the spelling and grammar on their website I assume they are little more than a cowboy outfit who invested a few Satang in a very poorly laid out website.

Looking at the wording on their reference to the office in Texas, the c/o part leads me to assume it is probably an accommodation address.

I personally wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Judging by the spelling and grammar on their website I assume they are little more than a cowboy outfit who invested a few Satang in a very poorly laid out website.

Looking at the wording on their reference to the office in Texas, the c/o part leads me to assume it is probably an accommodation address.

I personally wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

thank you for your reply, needed a second opinion my thoughts were the same,have a friend in the states who was thinking to use this out fit,but has money is tight for her i didn't want her to waste it,thanks

It looks like a scam. They quote themselves as receiving the "Lawyer of the year 2010" award on ACQ Magazine, but on examination, there's no record of them on the ACQ site; primarily I think because there are still 3 months left to run this year. The awards for 2009 (see picture) don't include any law firms in Thailand at all and a search for them by name draws a blank.

The Whois record lists their US offices at a different address than the one mentioned on their site and the site itself was only created in March this year.

Also, their site is hosted by sites.google.com which is a free web site provider. A reputable firm would have their own server I would have thought.

There's a photo of Diane Sittimalk here, but she appears to reside in Saint Kitts and Nevis, so it might be a case of identity theft.

post-101376-039676700 1285572619_thumb.p

thanks for your help and advice,

i don't suppose any body knows a visa office in Boston USA that can give her free advice,,tried the Thai consulate ,waste of time there,

Maybe one of the TV sponsors may be able to point you in the right direction. Certainly would stay away from the outfit that you had asked about. They look real dodgy.