Leicester City Championship Games On Thai Tv

bangkok blue

Yes, it's a promotional friendly, was arranged a while back. A few first teamers will be here. 6pm K.o next Saturday @ the Supachalasai stadium near MBK.

Sadly I fly to England that same day, but should see us at home to Hull and away at Leeds.

Edited by bangkok blue

Yes, it's a promotional friendly, was arranged a while back. A few first teamers will be here. 6pm K.o next Saturday @ the Supachalasai stadium near MBK.

Sadly I fly to England that same day, but should see us at home to Hull and away at Leeds.

is that because they dont have any players on international dutylaugh.gif

is that because they dont have any players on international dutylaugh.gif

Anyone know if it will be on TV in Thailand?

I have just seen on the Ipswich website that the Ipswich game against Leicester City will now be shown live by the BBC and as a result has switched to a 5.20pm kick-off. The match will still take place on Saturday 18th December. Sorry I don't live in Thailand so I don't know if this means you will be able to see it or not. Obviously not on the BBC but somebody else will hopefully carry it. Trouble is the kick off change will make it rather late.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know on what channel the Leicester matches will be shownand if they will show home and away games. Also, are any pubs/bars showing the matches. I'm particularly interested in tomorrow's match at Swansea, as I'm a Swans supporter. :)

my understanding is true have the tv rights for the championship in Thailand, i asked them by email if they are going to show any games but i received no reply. not that i want Leicester on in particular but if it helpsrolleyes.gif