Anyone Having Problems Connecting With True, Adsl

bkkharry

Has anyone had any problems with connecting with true adsl today- been trying to get on all morning but no dice. This happened once before, on a weekend, could not get a thing, but then on monday everything was fine.

anyone have true tech services number or are they closed on holidays and weekends.

Many times i wonder why i even signed up with true, had loxinfo for dial up, but could not get their adsl due the phone company where i live. what a pain in the ass.

i have no problems either. it has dropped a couple of times in the past day but it reconnects instantly. it might be a bit slower than usual but that's it...

i had serious problems at one point with true... it ended up being a faulty phone cord. it was brand new but i guess it just didn't work right because i got another one and everything has worked fine since. you can always call them to send a technician out to you- they are really good about it, and if it is the fault of their system they don't charge you the 500 baht.

I didnt have any problem connecting true today but there was a time where it wudnt connect at all so i called true and they did something (didnt come at my home, did it while i was calling) and it connected. So try calling true. :o