Do You Know The Thai Days Of The Week?

Loz

I keep seeing this ad and thinking the same thought everytime.

As long as I have been in Thailand the days of the week have in no small part resembled anything other than the English Days of the week. The hours are the same. The sequence the same ( 5 on 2 off). They start in the mornings and finish at night, just like back home. I'm pretty sure I know the thai days of the week and would be hard pushed to pay for further insight. :ermm:

I can only conclude this ad is for those people who might be taken in by those nigerians that upset so many folks with their, "send me your bank details so I can give you a share of my hidden millions!" scams. :ph34r:

No offence, like. :huh:

:jap:

Edited by Loz

Reading this thread the banner ad at the top at the moment is for www.mythailadyboy.com

I'll pass thanks.....

So Much for user profiling :huh:

they think your gay and I don't know what day it is....oh, sh1t wait a minute... :unsure:

• Like 1

:lol:

Wouldn't it be toooo creepy if banner ads appeared exclusively for you somehow connected to all your deepest, darkest secrets that only you knew about.

For example, during your teens when you, er, experimented with onanism and years later on TVF this banner for vacuum cleaner nozzles pops up.

:lol:

Wouldn't it be toooo creepy if banner ads appeared exclusively for you somehow connected to all your deepest, darkest secrets that only you knew about.

For example, during your teens when you, er, experimented with onanism and years later on TVF this banner for vacuum cleaner nozzles pops up.

Ah, that's why that happens, I was wondering about that cos I don't do any housework!

Seriously though, I don't think what you're talking about is too far from the kinda creepy way browsing is crawled over by those google spiders who then target the ads to you.

I think though, overall, the effect is to turn people off advertising altogether I mean, so many things just don't need it. Why do supermarkets advertise? Everyone just goes to the one near their house!