Cheap Bali Guesthouse And Info

sanook 1

Hi Guys,

Booked a ticket to bali and need some info about some cheap guesthouses to stay in kuta,legian or sanur(or if u have idea in some other area) for not moore than 20 usd a night.

And also is there a local bus or minibus service from the airport or one have to use the taxis? what to pay for taxi from airport to kuta or sanur?

All info much apprechiated!

Thanks

Hello!In Sanur there is good place,well known - "Swastika" - old and new;it is known for its very good restaurants.New Swastika is attached to place called Ramayana,which is cheap - 20 $ only,

but staying there - you can use facilities of Swastika,its nice pool and you will be served breakfast there.There is shuttle tourist bus between Sanur -Kuta-Tuban- airport for 20 or 25 thou.rupiies.

Kuta is only a few kilometers from the airport and should only be $3.50-5.00 USD. I suggest you ONLY use BlueBird and demand a meter.

FYI - I consider Kuta a toilet and would avoid it. Seminyak is much nicer and only 1-2 kilometers away. Sanur is about 2-30 minutes away and i known as the red light district, but unlike bkk, it's all behind closed door and you will not know it's there. I'm up in Ubud, which is the cultural center. hope this helps