China Atv

wildpuppet72

Hey wild here im living in esarn and i would like to buy and atv from china my question is how much do you have to pay in tax when i receive it in the port of bangkok i mean you cant put numberplates on them so therefor it should be no tax or am i wrong its only for offroad use hope any one can help me out here wild...:jap:post-96761-033916400 1285663902_thumb.jp

I once imported a ATV into Thailand and I can tell you need to pay import duty, and not little also. Anyway the best thing you probably can do if you want a good ATV is to buy a 150cc PGO from the the Thai PGO distributor. They also have 150cc PGO buggies but than you're directly paying something around 195,000 Baht. (But I was told you can have licenses plates on a buggy but not on a ATV).

• Like 1

I tried to help the OP by sending a PM with a link to someone who might know the answer.

Below are the two responses I have so far.

i ts a 250cc dont write if you dont know whatyou talking about.....

pussy ass boy only one here is

disillusion is you with you small dick and smallbrain piss off

So much for the help he actually wanted.

Edited by VocalNeal

I once imported a ATV into Thailand and I can tell you need to pay import duty, and not little also. Anyway the best thing you probably can do if you want a good ATV is to buy a 150cc PGO from the the Thai PGO distributor. They also have 150cc PGO buggies but than you're directly paying something around 195,000 Baht. (But I was told you can have licenses plates on a buggy but not on a ATV).

Wow, that price is high. I just saw the other day one in Surin from IQ moderntrade and the price was only 75,000, However I did not check it out that close so I dont know the engine size. i think this one is from China too.

As for the OP, you will need to pay an import tax. There are very few things that do not have an import duty.

Wow, that price is high. I just saw the other day one in Surin from IQ moderntrade and the price was only 75,000, However I did not check it out that close so I dont know the engine size. i think this one is from China too.

As for the OP, you will need to pay an import tax. There are very few things that do not have an import duty.

The 195,000 Baht is for a PGO 150cc buggy not a ATV, the 150cc PGO ATV costs almost the 50% of the buggy. But I believe that the price of the buggy is also including licensen plates...

The PGO buggies look like this, the first is a 150cc, second a 250cc and last a 500cc. Prices are 195,000 Baht, 265,000 Baht and 495,000 Baht new from the showroom in Bangkok. Downside is the price, but O what a extreme fun can you have with a professional buggy. From experience, a ATV gets quickly boring especially if you not have huge amounts of private land, you are with a ATV not allowed in public forest, on public roads, and even public beaches are off limit (sure there's alway some Thai guy who rides his ATV in the forest, public road, or the beach... But often he has some friends which who he sometimes shares some money or a few glasses of good whiskey...

post-12170-029914300 1285814264_thumb.jp

post-12170-094235300 1285814278_thumb.jp

post-12170-001137800 1285814289_thumb.jp

<br />Look here  <a href='http://www.atvbangkok.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>www.atvbangkok.com</a><br /><br />Also look here <a href='http://www.siammotor.com/siammotornew/index.php' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.siammotor...ornew/index.php</a><br /><br />There are a number new and second hand, look in Suzuki, Brand New 250cc @ 97,000 baht.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You cannot buy a new Suzuki atv in Thailand for anywhere near that price. Might claim to be Suzuki but most definitely is not.

Hi

Please excuse the blantantly commercial reply :)

If anyone wants a hardly-used E-Ton Ranger DXL-90 Quad Bike (ATV) in Phuket, I'm clearing up this week and leaving Thailand - so mine is up for grabs! Was selling for something like THB 230,000 three years or so ago.

Only been used a few times to mess about on Surin beach. But showing surface rust due to all that healthy sea air in my garage :)

Was asking THB 75,000 but looking at the price of the alternative (cr@p) Chinese quads these days, I'll take THB 60,000 for a (very) quick sale while I'm still here.

Otherwise I'll leave it with the house.

Regards to all!

Mark

post-17533-048715400 1285922544_thumb.jp

post-17533-026838600 1285922595_thumb.jp

• 1 year later...

I think you will find it is not possible to register them in Thailand so they are illigal on the pubic roads therefore carry no insurance - although I have seen some idiots driving them on the roads !

80% importduty, but none can say based on what value before they see it (and want you to give up paying duty so they can keep it)

can not be road legal, thus any insurance obtained not valid

I think you will find it is not possible to register them in Thailand so they are illigal on the pubic roads therefore carry no insurance - although I have seen some idiots driving them on the roads !

80% importduty, but none can say based on what value before they see it (and want you to give up paying duty so they can keep it)

can not be road legal, thus any insurance obtained not valid

&lt;deleted&gt;??? 80%??? JESUS..! I'm looking for an off road one anyway ..

• 5 weeks later...

i was following a unplated quad one evening in bkk's traffic

last week ,i saw an even cooler vehicle in the middle of the night

a can am spider ,also unplated ,not sure which engine size or model it was but those things are not slow