Who Has The Most

onnut

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's just like greenies - too many heinekens''ll go to your head.

Its quality, not quantity, that counts, and I'm particularly pleased about one greenie I got for a post that was subsequently taken away by a snatch squad from the chaps on Vespas

And the great thing is that no-one else will ever get to appreciate its wit and flavour

SC

And for posting this question OnNut - I have given you a Greenie - as I have used up all of my reddy's today. :lol:

I reckon Neverdie and JingThing must have a fair few greenies. dam_n, I need to collect some more myself, but for the most greenies on one post -hmm someone is gonna have to do some detective work.

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

There are many very good threads on here. just think if the Grumpy Old Man thread was started now, that one would have had loads of greenies.

you are right with Neverdie or JT, I would put money on it being one of them with the highest for any single post.

I got 5 in one thread but not in one post. :)

I reckon if greenies had been around when you had the parking and pot plant escapade you may well have been one of the leaders, along with carlbkk and his GOM thread

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 2

I got 5 in one thread but not in one post. :)

I reckon if greenies had been around when you had the parking and pot plant escapade you may well have been one of the leaders, along with carlbkk and his GOM thread

That thread would have been given tons of greens because there were some really funny posts put on there, not just my one, But from you lot! :jap:

Edited by onnut

My guess is that one of the mods has the most greenies altogether. You never know when some good will might come in handy. I have no idea about an individual post.

16216-Sweet-Or-Brown-Nosing-Red-Haired-School-Girl-Standing-In-Front-Of-Her-Female-Teachers-Desk-In-A-Classroom-Putting-A-Red-Apple-On-The-Desk-Clipart-Illustration-Image.jpg

I wish I'd thought of that - actually, I wish my alter ego had... but that was a long time ago before the rep system... Or I wish he would have, if I had ever had one,.,.

SC

Whilst on this topic, who has been collecting the most reds then?

JT is trying to. problem is he has too many greens to cancel out first. :D

Yeah, JT will always collect lots of greens - even though at times he divides opinion.

I would have thought that Chantorn would have been high on the reds, but then probably so many people have placed him/her on ignore it's probably become quite difficult.

who really cares you must be really bored in los if this is what you have to discuss..................:ph34r:

no doubt ill get reds for this comment.

oh and how is this thai related?

Well, I'm out of Red , and I'm not giving you a green :lol:

• Like 1

:guitar:

who really cares you must be really bored in los if this is what you have to discuss..................:ph34r:

:guitar: You want us to all go watch the Thai soap. :guitar:

no wouldnt wish that on any one i just told the misses we are not watching that and switched to animal planet.

and not that i care but richard2009 got 6 greenies on 1 post 2 days ago..............................B)

Edited by taninthai

Doh, it's Thai related because it's discussing reputations on THAI VISA, I'd give you a red for that but only get 2 a day and Jingthing wants em.. :bah:

• Like 1

Doh, it's Thai related because it's discussing reputations on THAI VISA, I'd give you a red for that but only get 2 a day and Jingthing wants em.. :bah:

doh so its thai visa related not thailand related .

okay the misses has switched the soaps back on so i am invovled in this now and ulsyss or whatever his name is has 16 greenies on 1 post god i think im becoming a saddo..:(

• Like 1

I gave him one of my spares for you, keep him happy. :D

i wish i could be in your gang...........................:o

i guess your sense of humour has been lost.

I gave him one of my spares for you, keep him happy. :D

i wish i could be in your gang...........................:o

i guess your sense of humour has been lost.

Haha, I think your sense of humour has been lost or you just don't understand some of the humour on here, enjoy your soaps and make sure you wash between your legs, don't want a rash now do we.. :D

Haha, I think your sense of humour has been lost or you just don't understand some of the humour on here, enjoy your soaps and make sure you wash between your legs, don't want a rash now do we.. :D

That's below the belt, are you insinuating that he is French? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Its good that we have this sort of thread where we can give each other a red one (so to speak) without clogging up the other threads with futile and pointless inane bickering. THis is the sort of drivel and nonsense I was afraid the Rep system would lead to, when it was first introduced. I worry that this sort of incestuous nepotobicker distracts us from important topics, such as whether we can distingish a homonymphobe from an analinguist

SC

• Like 2

Its good that we have this sort of thread where we can give each other a red one (so to speak) without clogging up the other threads with futile and pointless inane bickering. THis is the sort of drivel and nonsense I was afraid the Rep system would lead to, when it was first introduced. I worry that this sort of incestuous nepotobicker distracts us from important topics, such as whether we can distingish a homonymphobe from an analinguist

SC

:lol:

You also forgot to mention the discussion around the use of the word "Farang", but the rest of the post is spot on.

• Like 1

SC

A what from a what, elk, help. :unsure::D

homonymphobe: someone who is afraid of things that sound the same

analinguist: someone who is a bit tongue in cheek

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

SC

analinguist: someone who is at tongue in cheek

SC

What like a Bigmac or a Whopper with cheese. :crazy:

and someone who wants either but won't pay . :licklips:

No - like someone who goes to MacDs because he's fear't his friends will think he's a poof if he goes to BK for a Whopper

Although actually - and this would make a far better film - it could be someone who was afraid they were a lesbian nymphomaniac.

And I guess if JT came on and said something like "that depends on your point of view" or gave a sarcastic comment, that would be analinguistics

I suppose I'd better be packing for me holidays now

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

doh so its thai visa related not thailand related .

okay the misses has switched the soaps back on so i am invovled in this now and ulsyss or whatever his name is has 16 greenies on 1 post god i think im becoming a saddo..:(

I will give you a green for that, you got a red for the first one though! :D

SC

SC

Tongue in which cheek? :D

SC

SC

Tongue in which cheek? :D

Both cheeks.

I'm glad you never asked "which cheeks?" That would have been cheeky.

Reminds me of a chap smoking a cigar on the train - no, wait a minute, the blokes on the platform thought he was smoking a cigar,,,

I'll pack my bags.,..

SC