Chicken Fried Steak--- Part Ii

ThePunPun

In the past month or so , there has been expressed by the TV Members, a very good interest in a " Chicken Fried Steak " Dinner

About 2 weeks ago, I, not realizing the power of the TV Advertising, offered a limited time and number of Chicken Fried Steak Specials. They were sold out in just a couple hours, but the requests still kept coming over the past 2 weeks. Thank You Thai Visa.

I would like to say to those who have thought enough to keep asking , that The Pun Pun will have TODAY , a limited number of Chicken Fried Steak Dinners, as our add on Daily Special.

So today, starting at 12 noon, until we run out or close we will offer the following Daily Special, in addition to our usual Daily Special.

post-108940-070413400 1285815673_thumb.j

Chicken Fried Steak Dinner

Chicken fried steak

Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy

Mixed Tossed Salad, w house dressing

Corn on the cob

Regular price 195 Baht

Thai Visa Daily Special Price 150 Baht

&

Discount hunters , if you identify yourself with your TV Screen name, at the time of ordering, there will be an additional 10% Discount

Taken off your total bill

Again, I apologize to those who were not able to get their CFS dinner before, & I hope you will give us another chance.

The Pun Pun

Gonzo

Edited by ThePunPun

I can see that if you are not flooded in one way, you want to be flooded in another.

Let me see if my math is correct: 195 minus 45 baht = 150 baht minus an additional 10% discount, why, that means, that means.... I'm confused.:blink:

Let's see, 195...

I can see that if you are not flooded in one way, you want to be flooded in another.

Let me see if my math is correct: 195 minus 45 baht = 150 baht minus an additional 10% discount, why, that means, that means.... I'm confused.:blink:

Let's see, 195...

Morning CMX

let me help..... thats 195, minus the 45, then additional 10% discount, plus service, plus tax, plus old recappable tires and battery, ..... let see that comes to ....I'm confused now too...... better check with gotlost, he is the only one not lost

:D

Looks good and should entice some of the "cheap charlies looking to save enough to buy 1 more beer in a week"

Your words not mine. wink.gif

Yep..... I'll keep one for you, and if you ID yourself as uptheos, I'll even give you the extra 10% discount....

My words not yours.....

B)

....but caf, I might have to give a 2nd thought too

Edited by ThePunPun

Looks good and should entice some of the "cheap charlies looking to save enough to buy 1 more beer in a week"

Your words not mine. wink.gif

Yep..... I'll keep one for you, and if you ID yourself as uptheos, I'll even give you the extra 10% discount....

My words not yours.....

B)

....but caf, I might have to give a 2nd thought too

As the doctor said to the man who couldn't pronounce his F's, T's and H's

"You can't say fairer than that then" wink.gif

Uptheos,

I have heard (but not experienced) the tale that people married a looooong time (thus) begin to look alike.

I'm beginning to wonder if one can become like one's avatar. That's why I'm afraid to get one. Suppose it looked like yours, or Chicken Fried Steak or a pear?

OK, admittedly the pear would produce no changes, but there's a risk in this business of avatars.:D

Uptheos,

I have heard (but not experienced) the tale that people married a looooong time (thus) begin to look alike.

I'm beginning to wonder if one can become like one's avatar. That's why I'm afraid to get one. Suppose it looked like yours, or Chicken Fried Steak or a pear?

OK, admittedly the pear would produce no changes, but there's a risk in this business of avatars.:D

Yeah, I wondered why my wife suddenly started growing stubble on her face. :blink:

I have often driven far in the United States. It has been my habit to avoid chains - motels, hotels, and restaurants. For more likable experiences, I've preferred "ma and pa" places. Lots stories and personalities that way, and not necessarily cheaper (in money) - richer for sure in experience.

I sampled the Chicken Fried Steak dinner today at Pun Pun (meat). It was as authentic as it gets. What a memory for tastes that Gonzo has. Bring your choppers and a huge appetite. I had to fetch half home. ' kin hardly wait.

Except the salad. I ate all my salad. It was a good salad, and nicer than a lot of those "dinner salads" that some joints offer. Fresh, crispy, varied, and dressing on the side. Next we'll have health foods.:lol:

Cranky types! I have refused the Thai Visa discount and often leave a bit x-tra. No relationship, personal or economic. I enjoy eating at many places.

I have often driven far in the United States. It has been my habit to avoid chains - motels, hotels, and restaurants. For more likable experiences, I've preferred "ma and pa" places. Lots stories and personalities that way, and not necessarily cheaper (in money) - richer for sure in experience.

I sampled the Chicken Fried Steak dinner today at Pun Pun (meat). It was as authentic as it gets. What a memory for tastes that Gonzo has. Bring your choppers and a huge appetite. I had to fetch half home. ' kin hardly wait.

Except the salad. I ate all my salad. It was a good salad, and nicer than a lot of those "dinner salads" that some joints offer. Fresh, crispy, varied, and dressing on the side. Next we'll have health foods.:lol:

Cranky types! I have refused the Thai Visa discount and often leave a bit x-tra. No relationship, personal or economic. I enjoy eating at many places.

Thank you kind sir, for your generosity of word and coin. The staff thanks you for the coin and I most appreciate the generosity of your words.

G

To those of you who came by for our special of CFS, yesterday, thank you and thanks for the compliments. All Americans for sure WITH 1 notable exception. Without mentioning any names, a special thanks to the BRIT, who came by. I hope you spent a pleasant night after a dinner from the colonists.

I don't know if its me, or what,...... but why did all except 2, other than myself, have to take some home in a styro box?.... We have good size portions, yes, but not so much that an average appetite shouldn't be able to finish in one sitting.....

Maybe I need smaller plates..

Thanks again gang... :jap:

G

We have good size portions, yes, but not so much that an average appetite shouldn't be able to finish in one sitting.....

Average appetites like yours and mine...

0511-1001-0301-4754.jpg

You just may have point there, UG.

I will never eat another hamburger at a place named Wimpy's

"How do ya handle a hungry man..... man handler "

;)

To those of you who came by for our special of CFS, yesterday, thank you and thanks for the compliments. All Americans for sure WITH 1 notable exception. Without mentioning any names, a special thanks to the BRIT, who came by. I hope you spent a pleasant night after a dinner from the colonists.

I don't know if its me, or what,...... but why did all except 2, other than myself, have to take some home in a styro box?.... We have good size portions, yes, but not so much that an average appetite shouldn't be able to finish in one sitting.....

Maybe I need smaller plates..

Thanks again gang... :jap:

G

Maybe you are attracting members of the Cheap Charlie's club? wink.gif

Thanks for the discount, my fav meal from back home was excellent at the punpun as always.

Next time I might down 2 of them just to recoup some American pride the doggie-baggers have lost us.

Thanks for the kind words.

.... you tell me when you are ready and let me film you on the way to nirvanna and you finish both full meals in the single timed setting, and they will be both discounted 100%.

For the American Pride of course.

You're a big guy so you just might be able to do it....

Let me know when so we can set up a cheering section.

Gonzo

Don't mention discount unless you are a fully paid up member of the Cheap Charlie club.....people get embarrassed at the very thought.;)

No problem

Charlie is the group leader of our weekly meetings of I'm-bare-assed anonymous

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Don't mention discount unless you are a fully paid up member of the Cheap Charlie club.....people get embarrassed at the very thought.;)

No problem

Charlie is the group leader of our weekly meetings of I'm-bare-assed anonymous

:thumbsup::D