Chrysanthemum Tea

harrypatterson

go to the chaingmai warorot market .. there is 2 chinese herbal hall there , i buy alot of herb from them .

you should have no problem buying some .

there are a few version . just tell them what you them for if it for drinking .

chrysanthemun tea

bascially you just pour hot water onto the dry up flower and add sugar if you want more sweet , it would do the job .

Thank you kindly. I just picked up some from lotus. Seems like good stuff. Every monday I go to warorot market for business supplies and will look for that tea shop there also. Supposedly this stuff helps lower blood pressure. Don't know if this is true but I will try this since the pills the doc has me on don't seem to do much.

if you want to lower your BP , that not what you should be looking for , if you are serious about it .

i do know some of the herb that do .

or you can visit the herbal Hall and tell them you need herb to lower your BP .

is not a TEA shop . is a HERBAL HALL

Thank you kindly. I just picked up some from lotus. Seems like good stuff. Every monday I go to warorot market for business supplies and will look for that tea shop there also. Supposedly this stuff helps lower blood pressure. Don't know if this is true but I will try this since the pills the doc has me on don't seem to do much.

There are several medications for reducing BP. I take Coversyl, 4 mg, at around 500 baht for 30 days supply.I would prefer to take the herbal route but didn't work for me. Shouldn't you be going back to your Doctor before you embark on a different approach ? Regular exercise also helps reduce BP

Thanks guys. Will check on herbal place. I have been to 4 doctors and 3 hospitals and changed medication 5 times. As for exercise, I teach martial arts and work out at least 60 minutes a day and have done for the last 40 years, so this is not the problem. I also limit salt I eat, gave up drinking for over 2 years now, never smoked and even tried meditation. On the plus side my BP is down quite a bit from what it was 2 years ago, but is still higher than it is supposed to be. There is only 1 thing left to give up, and if I do that might as well shave my head and join the wat. Perhaps BP will go down then, and plus there is free room and board.