If You Are Listening To Music Now..

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was listening to Sade last night Bebop. After closing, glass of Zacapa, reliving thai related memories.

I used to go to a little bar that is tucked away in a series of tiny streets, off samsen across of the big hospital there. It was really cool, tiny, dark, and a little lounge-y. My ex tgf and I used to sit there away from prying eyes, and enjoy eachothers company listening to sade....

Ahhhh!!!! the memories.

Now, early morning, listening to Buddha bar Vol 7..

I was listening to Sade last night Bebop. After closing, glass of Zacapa, reliving thai related memories.

I used to go to a little bar that is tucked away in a series of tiny streets, off samsen across of the big hospital there. It was really cool, tiny, dark, and a little lounge-y. My ex tgf and I used to sit there away from prying eyes, and enjoy eachothers company listening to sade....

Ahhhh!!!! the memories.

Now, early morning, listening to Buddha bar Vol 7..

Love Sade. Right now though....

Beastie Boys

Licensed To Ill

Track 01 Rhymin' and Stealin'

This is a thread i read somehwhere else and not TV. But it makes for interesting reading.ie to see what music people are into. I've been downloading some old music i havent heard for ages(years) So whats playing now? Hue and Cry, Labour of Love. Whats playing where you are? :o

Right now, I'm listening to Danzig's "Mother." Two minutes ago, "Patience" by Guns and Roses then, before that "Streets of Love," "November Rain," and "Wild Horses" by The Stones.

Yesterday, I listened to Toby Keith and Johnny Cash most of the time!

Edited by the_heart_thief

No music now. But i'm listening to Roy Chubby Brown. Filth! But fukcing funny

Roy Chubby Brown is indeed funny. :o

Only 34 more pages to read...

BTW I am listening to Radio Bangkok; Bruce Hornsby.

Funnily enough Howard Stern has just been mentioned about his move to Satellite Radio.

No music now. But i'm listening to Roy Chubby Brown. Filth! But fukcing funny

Roy Chubby Brown is indeed funny. :o

Only 34 more pages to read...

BTW I am listening to Radio Bangkok; Bruce Hornsby.Now there's a name I have not heard in years! He wrote some good stuff.

Funnily enough Howard Stern has just been mentioned about his move to Satellite Radio.