Is It Me?

A. BOOZER

Can you please help me, as I am not the most computer literate person,has the viewable format for the forum changed or have I done something by mistake? Instead of the forum pages going right across the screen, I find now that forum pages only go about two thirds of the way across, have I done something, or has there been a change in presentation?

Can you please help me, as I am not the most computer literate person,has the viewable format for the forum changed or have I done something by mistake? Instead of the forum pages going right across the screen, I find now that forum pages only go about two thirds of the way across, have I done something, or has there been a change in presentation?

George change the format .. :o

Bambi

I think we should tread softly here, George has his plate full and has to balance satisfying his sponsers and his members without getting any more complaints (sorry George for my one-off remark on this subject earlier). This has to be one of the best maintained forums I've been on and he deserves a round of applause, or a beer maybe better. :o

As stated previously here, we are experimenting with ad placements in different areas, finding a balance between site functionality, and ad effectiveness.

Do not adjust your set. :o

cv