Tired Of The Farang Lady Diatribe!

khall64au

What would you do differently, totster? I would study less, because my a levels were irrelevant to my life and I shouldnt have wasted so much time learning things of no use..

That's one thing I'd have done differently... education

Another is not wasted my money in such a way... I also would have travelled alot more in my late teens..

Many other things

totster :o

What would you do differently, totster? I would study less, because my a levels were irrelevant to my life and I shouldnt have wasted so much time learning things of no use..

Another is not wasted my money in such a way... I also would have travelled alot more in my late teens..

Many other things

totster :D

Late teens????.... Tots, how old are you :o 25? :D

Many other things

31 :D

Many other things

31 :D

PLENTY OF TIME!!! :D:D:D

Wow, this thread is getting longer and longer.!

Re the original thread......... Remember?

I have to admit that I used to bad mouth the UK women a little.

But I've come to realise that it's not the Uk women, It's just that I have a different perspective of what is important to most UK people. Men and women.

In a relationship with a uk woman, I always felt pushed to have the latest thing, gadget, car or whatever. I was always made to feel that what we had was not good enough. So and so had something better, so we should have the same.

I did fall into the trap of getting the new car and everything, but ended up working all hours to pay for it. Then the relationship suffered.

Contentment is more important to me than the materialistic things.

I imagined that the women in Thailand may be less materialistic and was shocked to find that they are actually worse than UK women. Really status orientated.

Of course, I was guilty of generalising again.

I met a lady that shared my way of thinking (up to a point) and am now very happy. I'm sure that if I had looked harder in the UK I would probably have found a lady that I had something in common with and would have been nearly as happy.

(I can't say equally happy as that would be like cheating on my lady)

I hope this makes sense to you ladies, I'm afraid that I've just finished off the last of my duty free whisky and so maybe not firing on all cylinders.

Have fun and keep your pecker up (Oh you ladies can't do that can you. Keep your husband/boyfriend's pecker up instead :o )

Nice post loong, and very true. I had a serious relationship at 17 (not something I would go back and change tho as it taught me how to have a successful relationship) and realized later that it didn't work out because we just weren't compatible, we weren't at the same place in life and didn't want the same things. Nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with me, just wrong together. If we'd met later in life we may very well have married. Instead, I got lucky and met and married my husband.

And as far as being 17 again, no thanks! I would be happy to be at the maturity level I am but with a younger body, say about 28? Before all the physical stuff started happening.

Just as an off-topic word of advice here, Ice maiden, and all you other youngsters out there, everything you do to your body comes back to haunt you after 30. Take care of yourself and you won't need to be posting in the health & medicine forum later!! :o

Nice post loong, and very true. I had a serious relationship at 17 (not something I would go back and change tho as it taught me how to have a successful relationship) and realized later that it didn't work out because we just weren't compatible, we weren't at the same place in life and didn't want the same things. Nothing wrong with him, nothing wrong with me, just wrong together. If we'd met later in life we may very well have married. Instead, I got lucky and met and married my husband.

And as far as being 17 again, no thanks! I would be happy to be at the maturity level I am but with a younger body, say about 28? Before all the physical stuff started happening.

Just as an off-topic word of advice here, Ice maiden, and all you other youngsters out there, everything you do to your body comes back to haunt you after 30. Take care of yourself and you won't need to be posting in the health & medicine forum later!! :o

Yeah, three packs a day and a hundred dollar a day tab does things to a person.

I haven't been replying on here lately because I've just moved house a month too early so it's like a building site here. I have a hole in my wall with water leaking out and everything! But I have internet now so I'm coping.

sbk - Thankyou, I'll take your advice :o . I've also decided not to get that tattoo done now I've sat and thought about it after reading all your posts, thanks again.

Totster - I hope I don't regret anything later on. But I guess everyone is human and regrets something.

khall64u - Sorry, I've been to Phuket only once before but next time I'm there I'll give you a shout :D

I do appriciate all the advice I've been given and I know at the end of the day you're all older and wiser than me and experienced with life but I do sit and think about all your posts before dismissing them as rubbish.

I haven't been replying on here lately because I've just moved house a month too early so it's like a building site here. I have a hole in my wall with water leaking out and everything! But I have internet now so I'm coping.

sbk - Thankyou, I'll take your advice  :o . I've also decided not to get that tattoo done now I've sat and thought about it after reading all your posts, thanks again.

Totster - I hope I don't regret anything later on. But I guess everyone is human and regrets something.

khall64u - Sorry, I've been to Phuket only once before but next time I'm there I'll give you a shout  :D

I do appriciate all the advice I've been given and I know at the end of the day you're all older and wiser than me and experienced with life but I do sit and think about all your posts before dismissing them as rubbish.

Freedom is your self-respect.

Do what you don't regret.-KMFDM

This post is open to male and females.

I am getting so tired of the biased and opinionated attacks on farang women... not just on this forum but in Thailand's farang community-in-general!

When I first came here (just under 3 years ago) bright-eyed and bushy-tailed - enthusiastic about working and living in such a dynamic country - I had no idea that I would be under attack as the"enemy". I am flabbergasted and shocked at the attitudes of many farang men against  western females.

I feel so lucky to have been brought up in the western world. I've earned the many opportunities to work hard towards my own education and future prosperity. travel and living in other societies. I consider this the best education I could ever hope to have. And I do contribute valuable skills to Thailand.

But  - as much as I do feel lucky to live and work here - I feel like I'm in a pyschic war  every day from those males with similar blood lines.

What gives?  Am tired of being accused of all sorts of crimes I've never committed. It's not funny!  :o

Of what crimes have you been accused and in what court?

Sounds like feminist babbel.

I am getting so tired of the biased and opinionated attacks on farang women... not just on this forum but in Thailand's farang community-in-general!

When I first came here (just under 3 years ago) bright-eyed and bushy-tailed - enthusiastic about working and living in such a dynamic country - I had no idea that I would be under attack as the"enemy". I am flabbergasted and shocked at the attitudes of many farang men against  western females.

I feel so lucky to have been brought up in the western world. I've earned the many opportunities to work hard towards my own education and future prosperity. travel and living in other societies. I consider this the best education I could ever hope to have. And I do contribute valuable skills to Thailand.

But  - as much as I do feel lucky to live and work here - I feel like I'm in a pyschic war  every day from those males with similar blood lines.

What gives?  Am tired of being accused of all sorts of crimes I've never committed. It's not funny!  :D

Are you accusing me of being a babbling feminist Khun Larry? :D

Have you read the other 30 odd pages of posts? Are you bored and picking a fight here? :o:D

What gives?  Am tired of being accused of all sorts of crimes I've never committed. It's not funny!  :D

Are you accusing me of being a babbling feminist Khun Larry? :D

Have you read the other 30 odd pages of posts? Are you bored and picking a fight here? :o:D

Apparently not!